TehBorken - unable to upload avatar image

Started by Lise, Feb 22 07 07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Hey TB,

A little help? I would like to upload this avatar image but it's not moving. I can see it moving in otherwise but not here.

Thanks.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hehe. I know. That's why I wanted to upload the image. Then again, it might be tooo distracting.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TheAngel

Lise wrote:
Hehe. I know. That's why I wanted to upload the image. Then again, it might be tooo distracting.
[br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"]Just for that I'm posting pics of David Bowie in skin-tight pants from the Labrynth. ;)[/span]

Russ

how bout this one

[DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"][img class=attach alt="" src="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=289402&stc=1&d=1172181427" border=0]  [/DIV]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Lise!

It's [FONT color=#c00000]hawt as teh molten[/FONT], but I prefer the Lise from the DS Deserted Island Beach Party!!!     ;)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

[FONT size=5]THANK YOU, TEHBORKEN!! [/FONT]You da man!!!! If my avatar could talk, I'm sure she'll thank ye in person. [FONT size=1](and in other ways.....)[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ooooo....Lise digs young girls...  ;)  OMGMEAT!???!!?!?!??!!  

Lise

Anytime, my dearest. You're as young and cute as they come, purelife.

Hmm... that damn avatar. Too distracting. I might get rid of it soon. Sorry to bother TB for no reason.
Bill Cosby.