cananyone tell me how to add movement to my website?

Started by rnrpromos.com, Feb 21 07 02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

rnrpromos.com

I want there to be some movement on the site such as the car moves forward with lighting hitting it and the little boxes on top move up and down or back and forth, any one with some advice would be considered my almighty god!  

[A href="http://www.rnrpromos.com"]http://www.rnrpromos.com[/A]

check out the site and tell me what you think, I made it up in about 2 hours, and its the first one I have ever done, any ideas on how to make the site better will also be good.

kingy

you could either make an animated gif or the better choice would be to do something in flash and embed that to your site.

rnrpromos.com

sweet thanks but how do i do that flash and embed thing?

kingy

sorry, that should of said embed, one word. as for the flash thing, i really cant explain that to you over a forum thread. do a google search on flash tutorial. it is a program.

if you dont want to go that route, you can just have mouse over images. when someone puts their mouse over a menu link, it can change colour or something like that. that is probably the easier thing to do.  

kingy

umm...why does the word embed come out as two words???

rnrpromos.com

ok thanks for all the help, i see that in my hosting options i can put flash on there but it has to be in flv format and i dont know what that is, i guess its not that easy to make the car move and those little boxes move up and down eh?

I have no website making skills what so ever, well how do you think the website looks?

Moolah!

[FONT color=#ff00ff]Yeah embed Flash into your web site so people like me who block all useless scripts will get to see a big empty square with an X in the upper left corner. [/FONT]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

[FONT color=#0000ff]Ha ha! This is funny. Embedding is censored on DS.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff]you can talk about [FONT color=#ff00ff]f*cked up[/FONT] people[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff]you can talk about [FONT color=#ff00ff]shitty[/FONT] experiences[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff]you can talk about [FONT color=#ff00ff]bitches[/FONT] and such...[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff]... but you can't talk about embedding Flash objects without having the word censored and split into two. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff][A onclick="addImg('icon/1181.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/FONT]

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]haha!  I thought this was a spam thread. ;)[/span]  

Moolah!

TheAngel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]haha!  I thought this was a spam thread. ;)[/SPAN]  

[FONT color=#ff7f00]There is a touch of promotion, so you're not totally off base. [/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff7f00]From what I remember, this is called "soft marketing" or something similar.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff7f00]You don't directly mention your product, but ask for some sort of help on an unrelated subject that eventually leads your viewers to see your product. [/FONT]

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Hehe. Some guy did the same thing over on DV.  He was asking for tips and advice on how to quit smoking and all the while he was inviting people to his Myspace page to check out his Music promo or some deal.  LOL.[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]  It totally worked, he had serious replies all throughout the thread.  
I complimented him on the tactic. ;)[/span]

Aboozer

I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

rnrpromos.com