Stoopid People

Started by TehBorken, Feb 20 07 07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Jebus, I give up. This lady sent me an email with a Word document in it. The entire email said this:
 [pre style="font-weight: bold;" wrap=""][span class="txt-citetags"][/span][span class="txt-citetags"]> [/span]
[span class="txt-citetags"]> [/span]Please See Attached.[/pre]
I don't know her, so I replied back:
[pre style="font-weight: bold;" wrap=""]Patricia, due to multiple exploits and vulnerabilities in
Word 'doc' files, we don't open them from unknown sources.
If you'd like to send us the information pasted into an email
message we'll be glad to take a look.[/pre]
So what does she do? She replies back to me:
[pre wrap=""]Your email refers me to "please see attached" - there was nothing
attached.  Please forward to me the required information.

Thank you.
Patricia,
[/pre][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font style="font-family: Verdana;" size="2"]
Lord almighty, how f*cking DUMB do you have to be to not know what you're sending out, or to misunderstand what my reply was?? [/font][span style="font-family: monospace;"]
[/span]      
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Branwyn

It seems she may be lacking some caffeine stimuli, I hope she can redeem herself quickly..lol  

Russ

Thanks TB! You brought a smile and a laugh to me!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I had a letter from the tax dept, the full message was: "Please let us know if this is your address".  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Moolah!

[FONT color=#00bf60]If you were to explain to such people that it was their original message that had the attachment, after about 4-7 tries they might respond with: "Oh must've been my smiley thingie. I put it in a doc file so it would show better against the white background. lol"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00bf60][/FONT]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *