I was banned from DV.

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 07 06 11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Hi Sportsdude, how come you were ban from DV? Hmmm...... have you been posting some rather nasty comments? Your comments are usually pretty good. Want me to look into it?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

nah its okay. Again my computer wasn't letting me use my other handles but my sportsdude handle was fine.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good Times wrote...[/DIV]Don't fall for the "banning" trick like poor P.C. did.

I 'FELL' for something ???  It wasn't my imagination that I couldn't post on DV, I really couldn't.  I may not have the computer savvy that many have, but how do you figure I fell for something. Also, I've always been clear, that I didn't believe I was 'banned' for posting inappropriate content, but that I was unfortunately caught up in some kind of mess.  No offense Good Times, but I kind of get a little tired of the MODS on DV taking such a hit.  They do what they can, VOLUNTARILY, and are sometimes hit pretty hard by some of the simpletons out there, and are blamed undeservedly for everything. It's just wrong.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I removed myself from dv. forever.

P.C.

The 'banning' isn't the biggest issue for me......the content is on a downhill slide.  It's like it's been taken over by idiots. (meaning the posters)  I'm not exactly a long time resident, but there was always something that caught your interest before.....now.....not so much.  I find myself sort of flitting around there and making less than nice comments, and THAT'S what bothers me the most.

Sportsdude

Well I knew I was going to cause trouble from the start with my knowledge of Canadian politics and having conversations with people about it seem to turn people the wrong way when I tell them I'm not from Canada.  First person that 'hated' me was Swan Dive. Then it was 7th, Pear Shaped, then it went down hill from there. Oh well.  I say something stupid and I get vilified for it (the story of my life) anyway I need to get away from that site or I'm never going to get on with my life.

P.C.

Don't worry so much about it sportsdude......if you take a look at the 'Most Annoying posters on DV', you'll notice that the people with the most intelligent things to say, are on it.  (well MOST)....what does that tell you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g018.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

BigK

DV has went down the crapper, LONG LIVE DS

tenkani

They seem to have banned panhof. I mean REALLY banned panhof.
That makes the Jesus cry.
He made turning crap threads into unexpected hillarity an art form.
Another misunderstood genius...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Legion

Public horniness is okay if your horny and in a bar, maybe, but it's kinda boring on a forum.
curses!

tenkani

Yeah, well they were still the most interesting threads on DV for weeks...but I guess that's not saying much. Then again, flirtation and ribaldry were never really your style. You are very serious about your comedy...

Sportsdude

they really did ban panhof?[/DIV]Noo way.

tenkani

Well, certain mods kept deleting his posts and it sounded like his IP had been banned at one point, but he kept coming back. Then, no panhof. Of course, I haven't checked DV lately so maybe he was just out on his boat for a couple of days...

Sportsdude

Well I one up'd the mods and killed my name. [/DIV]It felt good.

|