britney loses her mind and something else.

Started by kingy, Feb 17 07 08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy

wow...something is not right with her.

ripper

Didn't she just check in for rehab. That would explain alot.

Gopher

If she's lost her mind, then the burning question is when did she find it in order to lose it?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Queer Eye

She is subconsciously desexualizing herself.  Expect her to cover up and to put on a lot of weight, too.  Her hair has never been her strong point.  It's quite thin and she has always worn extensions in her performances so people won't notice her scalp.

When she wants another man again, the clothes & pounds will come off and she'll grow her hair out again.

Moolah!

What's she in rehab for? Drugs or alcohol?

Interesting analysis QE.

The news report mentioned that immediately after shaving her head she was at a tattoo parlor. So I thought maybe she was going to get some stupid tattoo on her scalp or something.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

greycat

Maybe Britney will front a punk band soon! Wouldnt that be good fun...something along the lines of Wendy O Williams!
It is what it is.

Russ

Shes just trying to get in touch with her southern roots.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Spring!

shaved head! that is different look for her!!  

Moolah!

Spring! wrote:
shaved head! that is different look for her!!  
   [FONT color=#bf00bf]Maybe she wants to join the Krishnas![/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf][/FONT]    
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

Gawd. Are you kidding? Yeah, I guess she's definitely losing it.

News on her action:

[DIV class=article_body] [DIV class=article_headline][FONT size=5]Spears shaves off her hair[/FONT]
[/DIV]Sun, February 18, 2007
 [DIV class=article_credit]By AP
[/DIV][/DIV]

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlour in California's San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sat Friday night for a new tattoo -- a pair of red and pink lips.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," said Max Gott, the tattoo artist at Body and Soul in Sherman Oaks.

"She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

Derrik Snell, who works at the tattoo parlour, said Spears showed up without notice and stayed for about 90 minutes as about 60 fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

"She seemed fine," Snell said.

"I didn't really notice (the hairdo) at first. She had a hood on when she showed up."

Before heading to the tattoo parlour, Spears grabbed an electric clipper and shaved her own head at a San Fernando Valley salon Friday night, CNN reported.

"I tried to talk her out of it. I said: 'Are you sure you're not having a bad day and tomorrow you'll feel differently about it? Why don't we wait a little bit?,' " salon owner Esther Tognozzi said.

"She said: 'No, I absolutely want it shaved off now.' Next thing I know, she grabbed the buzzer and she went to the back of my salon and she was shaving off her own hair," Tognozzi said.

The appearance came the same day as reports on TV and websites that Spears, who has drawn criticism for her recent partying and sloppy behaviour, had briefly checked into rehab.

Syndicated entertainment TV show Extra first reported Spears had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity website TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment centre but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

People magazine's website, citing "a source," identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads centre in Antigua, in the Caribbean.

[A href="http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/International/2007/02/18/3642225-sun.html"][FONT size=1]http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/International/2007/02/18/3642225-sun.html[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Sinead O'Connor and Natlie Portman are the only girls that look good with the shaved head look.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Gopher wrote:
Britney Shears[/DIV]
     LOL. Good one, Gopher!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Sinead O'Connor and Natlie Portman are the only girls that look good with the shaved head look.

I have to add Demi Moore.  

purelife

I don't mind the shaved head thingee.  If I could, I would just to have a new set of hair.  I heard that it's really healthy to regrow your roots.  But, neh, not my thing though.  There are some girls who are into vanity extremes and their hair is number one thing.  If I had bald hair, I wouldn't feel that I've lost myself.  It wouldn't be the end of the world for me, that's for sure.  For some girls, it is.  

A guy can shave his head, but not me.  My ex once shaved his head and I was shocked and choked for a while but within a few months, it was back to a reasonable length.  

I don't see what the big deal in her shaving her head is.  She can wear a wig.  It's not like that not's easily accessible for her.  Plus, now, she'll have nice, natural hair.  She wanted something different.  I can understand that.