Happy Birthday Orik/Frog

Started by (*_*), Feb 16 07 03:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

i am happy i came close to correctly spelling it Michel. but in my own defence i am more used to saying it, not spelling it. I did not take much french in school, I am sure it was a required class at some point but i was a devious child & seemed to cut it for some reason or other. I kind of wish i had learned more than just hello good bye and thank you. ahhh well thats why Michels here to give us french lessons hahaha

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Lil Me

Happy Birthday, my friend.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

thank you lil_me my friend. a kiss on the cheek for u. i am sure mr LM wont complain :D

[font size="2" color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][img name="img" src="http://i6.tinypic.com/6armtyo.jpg" style="cursor: default;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"][/span][/font]

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ep[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cre[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="6cdcbc285c1264aefac7ae9232bb92b8" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Lol am i being that creepy as the spam bot stopper says

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Orik.  

Here's my belated, [FONT color=#407f00]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/FONT] wishes!    

Orik

It's okay Purelife a belated birthday wish is better than no birthday wishes. . I can forgive you anything Purelife, except if you called me late to dinner... Hehehe I might hold a bit of a grudge after that. You know how much i love to eat...besides any woman that looks like tia carera and is capable of beating me senseless with one smile is a-ok in my books ... you're completely Frogiven =D as long as you will Frogive me, my horrible manners and narcissistic ways...

Orik

4 years.. and still a very slow site and no-one remembers..

how time sadly goes by and we all drift away to other things in life..

goes for a walk in the rain to hide the tears..

Russ

Happy birthday buddy.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I have just torn out my hair, gnashed my teeth and rent my clothes because I forgot. Happy Birthday.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Thanks russ. thank you gopher..

well time i was out for now. I need to take a nap
'

DDD

Happy Birthday Orik!  

I have not been around much so this is late but I still wish you the best even if late
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!