valentines day advice

Started by steve q poul, Feb 14 07 06:51

Previous topic - Next topic

steve q poul

help! i need some advice.
i started dating this girl last night. It started out as meeting for coffee and by the time our date was over we were kissing goodbye at her place. here is where i need some advice
i know there is the unwritten rule that you should at least wait until the third date until you start sleeping together. but today is valentines day and we both felt a connection last night. im wondering since its valentines day if we should push it ahead one day and sleep together or should we just consider tonights date just a normal day?

Raver

steve q poul wrote:
    help! i need some advice.
i started dating this girl last night. It started out as meeting for coffee and by the time our date was over we were kissing goodbye at her place. here is where i need some advice
i know there is the unwritten rule that you should at least wait until the third date until you start sleeping together. but today is valentines day and we both felt a connection last night. im wondering since its valentines day if we should push it ahead one day and sleep together or should we just consider tonights date just a normal day?

That third date crap is BS.  If you both feel it, then do it. If you really must wait for the third date, take her for lunch today and then dinner.  Thats technically 3 dates.

Whatever you end up doing, offer her a massage when you're back at your/her place.  If that doesn't lead to you getting laid, you weren't going to anyway.

Lise

Are you fracken kidding me? Why is it that men suddenly think it's OK to have sex around the 3r or 4th date?? Or simply because it is VD that it's fine to do the deed? VD is nothing more corporate attempt to squeeze you emotionally and financially!

I would talk to your date and see where she stands first. If you both are 'connected' and ready, VD shouldn't be the day you become intimate. Remember, if your relationship doesn't work down the road, you're going to hate VD for the rest of your life.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

Lise wrote:
 Are you fracken kidding me? Why is it that men suddenly think it's OK to have sex around the 3r or 4th date?? Or simply because it is VD that it's fine to do the deed? VD is nothing more corporate attempt to squeeze you emotionally and financially!

I would talk to your date and see where she stands first. If you both are 'connected' and ready, VD shouldn't be the day you become intimate. Remember, if your relationship doesn't work down the road, you're going to hate VD for the rest of your life.

LOL no offense Lise but the fastest way to guarantee no action is to ask her if she wants to have sex.  

Unless you are some kind of super stud-muffin, the answer will be no, followed by akwardness.

You have to get her all hot and bothered and unable to resist your charms.  

weird al

not a good idea to rush things, or to hold back either, just based on some scheduling protocol.

If the vibes are there, go for it. If they're not, nothin's gonna work anyway.

Valentine's day would be great as a sort of...anniversary.

If it was Friday the 13th, Id say, uh...think long and hard before getting into anything. Well, think anyway :)

Lise

I'll tell you WHEN it's a good time to have sex, AFTER you marry!!!!!

Honestly. I don't get it. If you kiss passionately, it doesn't mean you want to have sex afterwards. Geez. Why is it that men think that automatically?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

because kiss kiss (oh I'm getting excited) kiss kiss (I'm building a tent) kiss kiss (its angry) kiss kiss (now she notices) kiss kiss (charge!)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

steve q, only you and the other would know for sure. If she is keen and so are you, you will know!

If she is not interested, don't worry, u will know.

Lise

So does this mean we can't kiss men at all without them wanting something in return? It's impossible! You can't win.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Lise, after you kissed me the first time did anything happen?

Oh..wait a minute..lets not go there....

Hey, Look! Its Elvis!..*points away*

Sportsdude

if you start making out with someone you tend to get a little excited then the girl sees that you uhm are saluting and starts making advances and then once she makes an advance its plunder away on the guys part.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

CK, I never kissed you on the lips........................ ask elsewhere and Elvis will tell you.
Bill Cosby.