Ask the Raver a question thread

Started by Raver, Feb 13 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

.....and while you're at it....

How long is a piece of string?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Where can I get a piece of shoreline?

Where do I go to get a long stand?

Oh, and 'goats'
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

Raver

CK wrote:

Where did the handle "Raver" come from?

Was it due to a time in your life (late 90s - early 00s) of underground club freedom dancing on ecstasy?

I'm a raving lunatic, but I started it in response to a poster named Ranter on DV.

Also, drugs are bad, mmkay

weird al wrote:

How come, although the moon is only one-ninth the size of the earth, it is so much farther away?[/DIV]

Why all the sudden interest in the moon?  Are you a werewolf?  The moon is fake anyway, haven't you heard about how the CIA faked the moon landing?  Why would they fake it if they could just really send astronauts there in the UFO they captured at Roswell?  Duh!

P.C. wrote:
 .....and while you're at it....

How long is a piece of string?

[/DIV]

The answer to this is long and complex and can't easily be answered within the confines of this forum.  To simplify, I'll try to break it down into laymans terms. It ranges from very short to you're a smart ass.

Russ wrote:

Where can I get a piece of shoreline?  - Duh, the shore.  Its in the name

Where do I go to get a long stand? - The ride lines at Disneyland

Oh, and 'goats' - Goats is not a question but thanks for playing.  Now please put your hockey helmet back on and stop eating your crayons.

[/DIV]kingy wrote:
 did raver get overloaded?

Some of you nearly broke my brain with some of these questions. I actually had to return to real life for a few hours to take a break.

Lise

Why do men think with their Little General all the time?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

Lise wrote:
 Why do men think with their Little General all the time?[/DIV]

Thats pretty easy to answer.  Its all physics really.  Its a well established fact that blood contains iron.  Iron is attracted to magnetic fields.  Women who where tighter fitting clothes in general, (i.e. nylons, lulus, etc) produce static electricity thus creating a sort of biological electron magnet.  When enough blood collects in the penis, the brain is powerless to resist the magnetic attraction.  If women wore less tight fitting clothes, reason and logic would rule over men instead of impulse.

Lise

In that case, is there any other way to control a man's thought other than to castrate him so he won't have to think via his Little General?

Another one, why is it that when a woman says something IMPORTANT, the guy tunes off automatically?

Is the Raver a stud in the bedroom?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

Lise wrote:
 In that case, is there any other way to control a man's thought other than to castrate him so he won't have to think via his Little General? You could gain 50-60 lbs, that should do it, but then you risk having your man controlled by someone else.

Another one, why is it that when a woman says something IMPORTANT, the guy tunes off automatically? As soon as woman says something important, we'll all know the answer to that. (I keed, I keed)

Is the Raver a stud in the bedroom? Only purelife knows for sure  

Lise

ROTFL. Good one. You are teh best.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Why do men like to play video games ALL THE FREAKING TIME?  

Russ

Why are some people on the internet all the time ;)

purelife

LOL Russ.  My b/f gave me a hard time for being on the internet, especially on DS and I returned it by saying that he plays games all the time.  

So, how was dinner?  Or are you guys just getting ready to go?

Lise

Question for the Raver. If a tree falls in a jungle and a woman is nearby, what happens to the tree?
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Dinner was awesome. Great place we talked alot together, and had a great time.

Decided she didnt agree with me that the new hannibal lecter movie was the one to go see so we rented a movie.  

purelife

Awww, how sweet.  Sounds nice.  :)  Looks like you guys will be going to eat there again.

|