Ask the Raver a question thread

Started by Raver, Feb 13 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Raver

Inspired by Lise, I've decided to open a thread dedicated to answering all your questions about life.  

Wednesday Feb 14 is my last day in cubicle hell. (or fattening pen as I call it) so I won't be around here as much for awhile.  I'll answer everything posted for at least 24 hours, maybe more if the thread is entertaining.

No topic is out of bounds, and every question gets an answer.  Ask away

purelife

So Raver, do you like to be on top or on the bottom?  ;)  

Lise

Is a vibrator God's gift to women?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

purelife wrote:
So Raver, do you like to be on top or on the bottom?  ;)  

I'd be on the bottom because I could never get over you ;)

purelife

Describe how you look in a suit and what kind of cologne you wear.  

Lise

Does Raver like to smell purple? *snicker snicker*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

Lise wrote:
 Is a vibrator God's gift to women?[/DIV]

Sort of.  Its actually a cheap knock off of my actual body parts.  However, mine vibrates due to advanced stages of epilepsy.  

Raver

purelife wrote:
Describe how you look in a suit and what kind of cologne you wear.  

I don't wear clothes and I smell like a monkey.  Some women like my animal scent

purelife

Why are men (and some women) not like to say the "I love you" phrase?  

Raver

Lise wrote:

[/DIV]
 I suspect theres a joke in here I'm missing.  So after careful consideration, the answer is 11.  

Raver

purelife wrote:
Why are men (and some women) not like to say the "I love you" phrase?  

Because after using it a few times to get laid, you realize its more trouble than its worth.

P.C.

[/i][/b][/DIV]
 I suspect theres a joke in here I'm missing.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c080ff"]So after careful consideration, the answer is 11.[/FONT]

This is my favourite answer.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Where did the handle "Raver" come from?

Was it due to a time in your life (late 90s - early 00s) of underground club freedom dancing on ecstasy?

weird al

How come, although the moon is only one-ninth the size of the earth, it is so much farther away?

P.C.

LOL weird al.

Answer THAT Raver.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.