Smoking and You

Started by Lise, Feb 13 07 03:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

Strict non smoker here, but I use this pic whenever (yet another) Raging Poodle! hate message is created:

'sup h8ahs?

[img alt="" src="http://buckaroos.homestead.com/files/catears-lg.jpg"]

[FONT color=#407f00]I think it conveys the right mood...[/FONT]        
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

NonsmokerfromDV

Moolah!

Ha ha! See what I mean...?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Brit_Guy

[FONT face=Arial size=3] I hate the smell of smoke. Four years ago i use to smoke around 40 fags a day (fag=slang for cigarette) until at long last I realized what harm I was doing to myself, and that I did not want to have heart failure or a stroke be time i was 45 so I went up the chemist bought some Nicotine patches... I'm now more healthy and my breath does not stink like an old ashtray any more.

[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=2][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3] "[/FONT][FONT size=3]Do you feel annoyed when someone lights up a cigarette and smokes in front of you?"

[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3] Yes I do, it's nearly always at a bus stop when someone lights up, the smoke blows right past my face... when you ask them nicely to be careful of there smoke they just give you a funny look... I also stopped going to my local pub due to the smoke making my eyes water & also I end up coughing most of the night, however, by the end of this year you will no longer be allowed to smoke in pubs or clubs over this side of the pond.

[/FONT]

tenkani

I bet gunta is gagging for a fag right now.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Brit_Guy

Gunta wrote:
 I smoke, and who cares. 20 years ago everybody smoked, and now it's gross.

Don't hate. 20 years ago there was not that much information about, thankfully today there is advice and help for everyone... You just have to ask.