It's too bad..........

Started by TehBorken, Mar 06 06 06:04

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

It's too bad that these pieces of shit never broke into my home. I'd have saved the taxpayers a ton of money in trial costs. I'd have also given them a real "adrenaline rush", the kind you get when you realize you're about to be shot to death.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span class="print"][/span][div class="Story"][table class="AssocContent" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td class="AssocContentTD" valign="top"][div class="AssocContentRTS medium"]
[/div][div class="AssocContentDIV"][div class="AssocContClkImg" align="center"][table class="clkImgTbl" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="240"][tbody][tr][td valign="top"][a title=""][img]http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0306/7745982_240X180.jpg" id="image7745982" border="0" height="180" width="240"][/a][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][br class="AssocContentBR" clear="all"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][h1 class="Headline"]Police: 7 Teens Invaded Homes For 'Adrenaline Rush'[/h1][div class="posted"]POSTED: 12:09 pm EST March 6,                              2006[/div][div class="updated"]
[/div][div class="StoryBody"][!--startindex--]Police in Palm Bay, Fla., arrested seven teens in the last several days wanted in connection with a series of home break-ins that were apparently committed because the group wanted an "adrenaline rush," according to a police report.

David Deluna, 18, Matt Rivera, 19, and a 16-year-old were charged with grand theft and burglary charges Monday. Another four suspects were taken into custody and charged on Friday, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported. "When these three realized that we were looking for them on Friday, they left together and went to the beach," said Jesse Suelter, a Palm Bay detective working on the case. "We arrested one on Saturday and found the other two sleeping at their residences today."Police said the seven teens knew each other from work and school.

[/div][/div]http://www.local6.com/news/7745611/detail.html
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

49er

yup! just make sure they are all the way inside your house before you blast them away.