Ping Pong Urinal?

Started by Lise, Feb 12 07 09:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Right. As only a man can invent something like this. How to pass time while you're peeing.

It's just a concept - but you never know. Once you hit the surface in the Urinal - the game starts and the fun can begin. The creator is Marcel Neundoerfer and calls the concept "On Target"

But what happens if you get addicted playing those games - drink gallons and gallons of beer? Or take a squirting gun with you?

[A href="http://stupid-ideas.blogspot.com/2006/08/urinal-ping-pong.html"][FONT size=1]http://stupid-ideas.blogspot.com/2006/08/urinal-ping-pong.html[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

it is a good idea. there are urinals out there with a picture of a fly in it. why? because it keeps men from peeing on the floor. it gives them incentive to actually pee in the urinal as oppose to missing.

Lise

kingy wrote:
it is a good idea. there are urinals out there with a picture of a fly in it. why? because it keeps men from peeing on the floor. it gives them incentive to actually pee in the urinal as oppose to missing.

No friggin way?? That wee little fly will do the job? So.... I guess this means a man will usually hit a target when doing the deed?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I'd question whether one is able to CLEAN the ping pong unit.  Ugh.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Assuredly it would have more of a pong than a ping.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Raver

The ping pong paddle would be a nice addtion to a frat house or anywhere else you'd fiund people playing beer-pong

P.C.

I would think that playing a game that involves peeing, would likely receive penalties for 'holding'.  Not to mention unnecessary handling......we'll skip any more basketball related terms.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

any of you guys have to go to the bathroom at the same time (#1), at a party or something, and to save time pee together? You can pretend you are in Star Wars and the streams of pee are lightsabers...

...Oh...I never did that either.....

Raver

CK wrote:
 any of you guys have to go to the bathroom at the same time (#1), at a party or something, and to save time pee together? You can pretend you are in Star Wars and the streams of pee are lightsabers...

...Oh...I never did that either.....  

DUDE!!! You don't cross the streams with another dude!  Thats poor mens room edicate.

You might just as well ask if the guy next to you if he wants to play show and tell with you.

CK

LOL!

You should see when we go all "Lord of the Rings"!!

KIDDING!

Lise

Yeah... y'know, I don't get the peeing in a group thingee. How do you guys pee in plain view? Not that I know but my husband tells me these things. He got kinda embarassed when he had to pee in the same public washroom as his friends.

A giant wall with water cascading down. Nothing else to hide. He couldn't pee. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even ask if he was sure the wall was the right place you pee in.
Bill Cosby.

Raver

Lise wrote:
 Yeah... y'know, I don't get the peeing in a group thingee. How do you guys pee in plain view? [/DIV]

Mens room eticate dictates (heh, dic) that if there are 3 urinals, and 2 men, there must be 1 empty urinal in between.  If a 3rd person comes in while the 2 outter ones are in use, the 3rd person will use a toilet stall instead.

The weird thing is nobody tells you these rules.  Its in man DNA i think

Marik

The Alphabet of Manliness also has a section devoted to 'Urinal Etiquette'  Same thing that Raver said, with a few more scenarios.  

Lise

WHAT? Are you guys serious? I didn't know there was such a thing as urinal rules. Wow. The things you learn.

So... I gather you guys won't go into together all at once like we girls. I know for sure if we went out, all the girls want to get together in the washroom. And not just to do the deed alone but to talk about the guys we were with. I don't do it any more but when we were all going it, it was quite the norm.    
Bill Cosby.

kingy

yes, all the guys know why girls go to the washroom in groups. it is to talk about us.

another urinal rule is always keep your eyes on the wall! never look over and down.