What's your first job?

Started by Lise, Feb 10 07 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Mine was working at a Supermarket. Stacking produce on shelves. I had to wake up at 4am then start work at 5am till 8am. It was graveyard work but I wasn't complaining. Nobody around and the pay was good.

What was yours?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

First job was modeling......but I didn't make money.  I got paid with the designers clothes.

First job for money was doing window displays for an art glass shop.  The fellow who had the shop did blown glass.  He was amazing....he even did stalks of wheat with the fine hairs.  I loved that job.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I worked in a hospital 'doing everything'.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

The first job I made money in I was an umpire in middle school at the local baseball park.
But really my first job is the job I've been doing now throwing papers.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Delivering the Real estate weekly newspaper.

The first REAL job in my opinion was when I worked at a Chevron Gas station and Car wash.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

Gopher wrote:
I worked in a hospital 'doing everything'.[/DIV]
 That's what I did in my first job too.  Some of the nastiest were....

....sorting out laundry that comes down the laundry chutes from the wards above.  Those fricking lazy nurses would just wrap "everything" with the bedspread and throw in the chute

....cleaning up surgery rooms after operations and incinerating body parts.

purelife

Babysitting was my first job where I got paid.  I also delivered the local papers and did some  Bookkeeping at someone's private home.

kingy

nuffy's donuts! boy, did i eat alot of donuts. i even custom made a few.