HOW TO DENY PANHANDLERS W/O INCIDENT

Started by Fed Up, Feb 09 07 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

well I thought both posts were great.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TheAngel

This one time, I was buying some candies at a 7-11 in Vancouver and there were a few bums camped out near the entrance of the 7-11 who pestered me as I went in the store.  I was second in line to pay, and the guy in front of me was a 6'4" fully uniformed RCMP officer and I made small talk with him.

I told him, "see those bums outside there, they threatened me".  After the cop paid for his items, he went outside the store and started yelling at the bums and then the cop looked back and winked at me.  

That made my day!

Sportsdude

oh angel likes men in uniform ;)  

purelife

LOL.  I remember a thread (actually a couple) on DV about women likeing men in uniforms and this one gal was looking to date a man in a uniform.  LOL, good times.

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] Sportsdude wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]yes some of the homeless in Vancouver have drug problems but statistics have PROVEN that most homeless in Vancouver HOMELESS because of mental diseases (depression) and job loss.  They had a big 5 part series on CTV about this.  [/span]  

You'd think the government would provide for people who have mental disorders.  That isn't something they can help.

Sportsdude

yeah there are girls like that out there, I guess they like authority figures.  

purelife

This one, he was tall, blonde, blue-eyed,  nice smile & he had those smile dimples.. u know what i mean? :)

*drool*  That is absolutely divine.  I haven't seen a good-looking cop for a LONG time.  Firemen on the other hand... *melt*

Sportsdude

lol speaking of fireman my dad thinks I should go to fireman school lol  

healthy guy

Raging Poodle! wrote:
healthy guy wrote:

Oh fuk off already with your guilt trip! If you love'em so much take'em into your home. So STFU!

We've been through this HUNDREDS of times on DV.

You don't live around those asswipes. I do!

You don't get pestered by them as SOON as you step outside your home. I do!

How can you say that? You don't know the first thing about me f*ckface!

I wish homelessness upon you and hope you die slow in a back alley, choking on your own vomit!

OMG!?

Wow! Angel sounds like a shallow person.

Cookie Cutter Canadian?

do you mean, white, English values, and the type of Canadian that actually makes Canada, Canada?

maybe he doesn't cater to every immigrants needs and Sell Out the once beautiful country!

My granparents told me once of a "real" Canada.

Sounds like he is much better offf without you.

purelife

LOL The Angel. What a story!  Hotties are usually eye candy for me and nothing beyond (ie dating/becoming lovers, etc)  I'm generally speaking though, but I find that a guy who is just "too hot" is arrogant.  

Sportsdude

I've always believed in being yourself.  

TheAngel

Sportsdude brought up a good point earlier, alot of these panhandlers are on the streets due to mental disease.

Comments?

Moolah!

Ha ha ha. Even dear ol' poolife got in on the action!

I had a few things to do, so I stepped out. When I got back back, I caught glimpses of the two deleted messages. Thought "Oh I can read them later"... went on to do my own stuff.

Had a great meal, which put me in an unbeatable mood.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c027.gif[/img]

When I got back on the 'puter, both messages were gone.

One would think that after all this time you guys would know better than trying to flame me over this matter.

I also see whatshisface (scrawny guy? healthy guy? whatever) is still at it. LOL.

The only thing I remember is Tenk's mentioning that he wasn't giving me bad karma.

If that wasn't him, then it must've been SD. He had smitten me before, and he loves doing it to people.  Bad boy...

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c045.gif[/img]          
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TheAngel

hi moo:)  glad you're here!
i didn't flame you this time.

i was posting my fireman stories but then i deleted them. :)

what was for dinner??

|