Anna Nicole Simth dead

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 08 07 01:50

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

and of course the media is all over this:

[a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith[/a]

TheAngel

tenkani

I don't know how to feel about that.

Erm, I don't quite understand the part about her bodyguard giving her CPR for an hour. It took an hour for the paramedics to arrive?

Anyway, yeah, I don't know how to feel. She was a celebrity. She was shallow and dimwitted, but not a particularly bad person I guess. Mostly I felt sorry for her after watching her show a few times and realizing that she didn't exactly live on the same planet as most people. I'm more bummed about her son dying at 20     :(

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Poor Anna. I don't think she ever found happiness in the end.

I think maybe depression and fatigue may have contributed to her death. She was also taking these dietary supplements and one of the side effects was heart trouble. I feel so sorry for her little 5 month old baby.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah the poor kid.  

Lil Me

I don't know how they administered CPR through the huge implants.  They take up her entire chest region!  If she was lying down, they would still be sitting on top- instead of falling to the sides.  I just finished my CPR re-certification, and you have to use quite a bit of force for each compression- you're supposed to push the chest 1.5-2inches inwards.  Even on the plastic CPR dummies (no breast implants!), it's quite a bit of work.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Yeah, I never understand breast implants either. I mean, I'm not against them if you lose a breast (or two due to cancer) but to enhance the twins? Meh. Not my cup of tea.

She had large ones. Too big. I kinda wonder if they would have intefered with her breast feeding and her back.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I don't get why guys in general like the big balloons to begin with.  I've never been a big boobs person.  

kingy

suspicious death. her old husband dies, the husbands step son that was sueing her dies, her son dies, and now her. wasnt there a story about her lawyer husband supplying drugs that killed her son?    

Lil Me

Hmmm.  Did she ever inherit from the old dead guy?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

That was messy. She won the first case then it was overturned and then she has to go back again to fight for it. I'm not sure where her court case stand now.

I don't think she married him for love though. I mean, to marry someone who's 80 something years old. C'mon. It ain't love, that's for sure.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

I hope she finds peace in her next life. :)  

Russ

Well, you know what they say.. the way to a man's heart is through his fly..

<dirty people! What were you thinking! Fly as in FLYfishing fly....>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
Well, you know what they say.. the way to a man's heart is through his fly..

--
 even for someone who is 80+ years old?  yuck.

|