Anna Nicole Simth dead

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 08 07 01:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

well her life has pretty much been one giant court case and technically thats the thing thats kept her famous.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Maybe so, I still think it's tacky.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

This whole day has been tacky in my opinion.  

P.C.

How can a day be tacky?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

They've treated it like the president was shot or something.  Its been over kill by the cable news press  

Lil Me

So...theories- cause of death?  I call OD.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

she's a methadone addict of course its an o.d.  

Lil Me

great article[a href="http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=1766"] here[/a]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Holy.  It's sad that it's become acceptable to laugh and make jokes about a woman dying at 39.

Sportsdude

yeah I went over to her imdb board and people were making jokes.  

Lil Me

sorry, I shouldn't be so flippant about her death.  

Sportsdude

Its okay, I'm p'od at the moment because the news media here is only covering her life at the moment, acting like the president was shot or something.  Thank god that CNN at 11ct goes to an international broadcast. wait brilliant they're not showing the program. ugh!  

Lise

I still feel sad for her. She never had a good life right up till the end. She's been fighting all her life. I just hope she had some kind of comfort in the end.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

i think howard k stern (the husband) killed her.

it was him that gave the drugs to kill her son, it was probably him that gave drugs to anna nicole smith. guess who gets the 400 million now?

Lise

Sure looks like it. I bet he encouraged her to take the drugs... to dull the pain. Now there's not going to be anyone who will step in the way.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|