Peace and quiet

Started by Admin, Feb 03 06 03:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Heh heh, my son just went of to mom's for the weekend, so I have 48 hours of child-free relaxation time. :)
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

tenkani

And you're going to spend it...coding?      ;)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Admin

Quote from: tenkani on Feb 03 06 04:12And you're going to spend it...coding?      ;)

Probably. (sigh)

tenkani

LOL. We appreciate your dedication.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Admin

Yeah, unless the supermodels start clustering around my front door again, it'll be another working weekend, lol.

kitten

You would probably be telling the supermodels to tone it down so you could get back to work! ::)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kingy

isnt there something called the super bowl that is happening this weekend? i figure seattle would be closed for a few hours on sunday.

Good Times

Quote from: Admin on Feb 03 06 03:58Heh heh, my son just went of to mom's for the weekend, so I have 48 hours of child-free relaxation time. :)
Perfect opportunity to apply the Good Times philosophy!  

Orik

bumping what used to be the last thread on the last page of DS. also wondering whatever happend to kingy, goodtimes kitten, tenkani. some great posters all now missing in action

or are they like the admin who was reborn as tehborken. now posting under new handles ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
 bumping what used to be the last thread on the last page of DS. also wondering whatever happend to kingy, goodtimes kitten, tenkani. some great posters all now missing in action

Kingy - underwent successful sex-change, now living in Thailand
goodtimes - caught during failed bank robbery; incarcerated in Attica doing 10 to 20
kitten -  given new identity and relocated to Vermont by the US Witness Protection Program
 Tenkani - killed in a tragic yet hilarious pogo-stick accident in Compton

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

LOL nice snappy answer's tehborkon... but they are also very doubtful.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.