Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Beethoven's 6th Symphony
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]
[/span]
[h1 style="font-weight: normal;" id="watch-headline-title"][a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpEIWlHLPo"]There  Is XXXX Within My Heart          [/a][/h1]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Equipment pounding away.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Russ

DDD wrote:
<DIV>Fish Tank</DIV>

LOL, like that!

Listening to the canucks get rejected on their third goal due to it bouncing off a skate...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

GRR what a bad call... and LA 5th goal sunk the ship. we need a miracle now...

Natasha

Cats doing the nasties.

And NO I'm not enjoying it.

DDD

^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/21.gif"]    

Natasha

lol.. ^ at least those two are quiet. Ugh I hate being woke up in the middle of the night by those darn cats.

Orik

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

Natasha

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>the weather</DIV>

I agree, Im listening to the rain right now outside as I tap away on my laptop
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|