What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

LOL.  2004

They look old now....so just imagine 2204!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

My Earth Wind & Fire/Chicago DVD from the library sucks.  The DVD gets stuck during all the good songs.  Ended up going to Youtube so I could hear Hard Habit to Break (Chicago) and Got to Get you Into My Life (E W&F)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

E W & F was actually the group that sang it in the Sgt Pepper movie.  

Michel

Sparkleface

Hot n Cold!!!

I love this song.=)^^^^ hehehe.^^^^^^  It's a happy danceing song! wooooo

Cause your hot then your cold
Your yes then your no
Your in and your out
You're up and your down
You're wrong when it's right
 It's black and it's white
 we fight, we break up
 we kiss, we make up!!!

YAYZ!!^^^^ I loves music!

Oh Hai.=3

Sparkleface

I must not chase the boys-Play ^^^^^^^^^  
Oh Hai.=3

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28[/a]

lol they're puppets.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

LOL....that's too cute.  Loved it !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah its a happy video for sure.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sparkleface

Disturbia- Rihanna ^___^ YAYZ  
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

im jammin hard to Francofunghi-lowered expectations....

other psy ambient and goa can be heard on www.hbr1.com

the music of the stars

****/-\ _()_

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

Orik

[h1][a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ApbGsQAsWOY"]Let there be love - Nat King Cole[/a][/h1]

[span class="smalltext"]Ha ha on the spambot stopper how did it know it was me :lol:[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]he[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bas[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="329126a004380005d0addd72837abc5a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sparkleface

Poison- Groove coverage  
Oh Hai.=3

|