What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Nah. Nobody cares about that. That's why I picked MGMT.
[a href="http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/mgmt_lyrics_29991/"]http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/mgmt_lyrics_29991/[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

HEY !  Don't be dissing the Styx.  I happened to like their stuff back when.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

In a sea of crap music out there, they still hold their own.  Nostalgia is good.

Michel

P.C.

omg....I remember that song, but the name Anita Ward has never entered my consciousness.  I've never known that name.  Isn't that weird !

Michel

Van

Lol! sports, I just don't picture you as a hippie. I know some real hippies in the Kootenays. You seem more like a politically charged urban dueller.

MGMT is a sweet band.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

bwhaha. Hmm

Well I don't have the look of a hippie, but that doesn't mean I'm a hippie on the inside. lol

P.C.

You have to be laid back and at peace with your existance on the planet.  A fatty in one hand and a meditation mat in the other would help as well.  And maybe a scruffy mutt with a bandana at your feet too.  And make sure you don't have any furniture with legs.    

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
You have to be laid back and at peace with your existence on the planet.  A fatty in one hand and a meditation mat in the other would help as well.  And maybe a scruffy mutt with a bandana at your feet too.  And make sure you don't have any furniture with legs.  

to be laid back and at peace with your existence on the planet... check
A fatty in one hand and a meditation mat ...check although I don't smoke that much, meditation works just fine
scruffy mutt with a bandanna at your feet too.  And make sure you don't have any furniture with legs
hmm scruffy mutt? how would that be 70s jargon for beard? I got the beard thing going all the time, would wear a bandanna if I had longer hair.

I go to creeks and meditate by sitting on the rocks for hours. How much more hippier can you get? lol

P.C.

Mutt....beard ?   No....DOG...you know...DOG....woof woof.  

You would probably be THE most UN-laid back person I know and at odds with the planet to the extreme....unless you changed.........last night.  

Sportsdude

I'm serious! lol
I know its hard to believe but around campus I'm the laid back guy.
honest.
Or people wouldn't want to have dinner with me so much. Although they're always looking for some kind of wisdom from me.

P.C.

|