I was banned from DV.

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 07 06 11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Is Panhof really banned?  I haven't seen him around in days.  The tech admins haven't banned anybody lately, for a few weeks now.  

I think that he's just lurking.  He keeps blaming me for deleting all his posts, like I'm the only one who can ever delete.  How odd.  Oh well.  

tenkani

Panhof is...different. And the whole love/hate thing you guy's have going is really entertaining to watch. Plus he's a toelicker, so he can't be all bad.

Speaking of which, I can't believe TUX just vanished. I figured he'd be a permanent installment here since he knows the admin.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

panhof just showed up on DV.  
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Sportsdude

yeah what happend to tux?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Witch

He was taken to the cleaners

purelife

Quote from: kits on Feb 09 06 11:43panhof just showed up on DV.  [/DIV]
Nope, wasn't Panhof.  It was a handle-hijacker.

Flange

^that just about says it all bout DV

Hater

tenkani was a fag  

Take6

Sportsdude wrote:
 Well I knew I was going to cause trouble from the start with my knowledge of Canadian politics and having conversations with people about it seem to turn people the wrong way when I tell them I'm not from Canada.  First person that 'hated' me was Swan Dive. Then it was 7th, Pear Shaped, then it went down hill from there. Oh well.  I say something stupid and I get vilified for it (the story of my life) anyway I need to get away from that site or I'm never going to get on with my life.

I remember you quite well - The problem people have is when you a have kid from texas that has never been to Canada and starts mouthing off about Canadian politics - We get pissed off...That is why you were unpopular

Natasha

Take6 wrote:
 I remember you quite well - The problem people have is when you a have kid from texas that has never been to Canada and starts mouthing off about Canadian politics - We get pissed off...That is why you were unpopular[/DIV]

That's understandable and it also goes both ways. There are so many people who never step foot in another country but think because they watch CNN or some type of current events show they have the right to mouth off about the politics of that country. If a person feels know what's best for a country then run for office and make a difference. Don't kick back on a forum bitching about how you know better.

DDD

Yea right..............don't get me going now   :)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:[strong style="font-weight: normal;"]
That's understandable and it also goes both ways. There are so many people who never step foot in another country but think because they watch CNN or some type of current events show they have the right to mouth off about the politics of that country. If a person feels know what's best for a country then run for office and make a difference. Don't kick back on a forum bitching about how you know better.[/b]

Don't make assumptions about how other countries do things- that's what they do in Russia!!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Yea right..............don't get me going now   :)[/DIV]
 You can go on if you'd like but I probably wont read it... lol  ;)  

|