Random Thought of the Day

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:57

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

Remember I'm not the forgiving type

purelife

(I gotta visit this famous third floor at VPL the next time I visit Vancouver)

[/DIV]You've got to 49er. I'll let you in on a secret.  Hush, hush, k?  Ok, go find that leather 3-seater couch located on the NW corner.  Look underneath the couch and you will find what you're looking for.  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Raver

Hey Purelife I'm at the Library, 3rd floor and I'm naked.  Which one of the people pointing and laughing is you?

purelife

Well Raver.  I'm the one with big goofy glasses and the leather whip.  Now, turn around my dearest for some one-on-one.

purelife

49er wrote:
Remember I'm not the forgiving type
That's okay.  Xenu still loves you.  (and maybe baby Jesus)

Raver

purelife wrote:
<DIV>Well Raver.  I'm the one with big goofy glasses and the leather whip.  Now, turn around my dearest for some one-on-one. </DIV>

Hmmm glasses, eh?  Not into that kind of kinky stuff.  I'm going to have to bail.  Thats just to weird for me

Sportsdude

lol Raver doesn't like the librarian look.  

Sportsdude

purelife

Hmmm glasses, eh?  Not into that kind of kinky stuff.  I'm going to have to bail.  Thats just to weird for me

How about I pour some wine over your body?

Raver

Sure, sounds hot... and sticky.  

If you lick it off of me, you might even get drunk enough to do more naughty things.  I'll overlook the big goofy glasses, just because its you.

Here's a recent pic of me.  Come and get it baby

purelife

Ah geezzz...I have nothing further to add.  I believe that I'm all out of "flirt" ammo.  Darn. ;)

Lise

Someone needs to pull my finger.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

We hungarians are crazy.

Gopher

Why are we conditioned to look up to those who have more than us, when it's those who have nothing at all who are the true heroes of life?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|