Random Thought of the Day

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Don't step on dog poo. It sure wrecks your day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

totally agreed.  I hate cleaning shoes!  I usually put the whole shoe in the washing machine with soap and lotsa  bleach (if it's a running shoe).  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Comb your hair when you go out, you don't know who you will run into.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Agree Lise.  Too much work to clean up the soles.

Another thing on the same note is watch out for birdie poop!  Not fun!  

purelife

Lise wrote:
Always wear panties.
Uhm, not always, right?   ;)  

Lise

Always let purelife wear panties..... then.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Don't be a victim of a Wardrobe Malfunction  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

An exploding egg in a microwave can be avoided by:

a) not putting the egg in there in the first place

b) not attempting to prove a point    
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I have a tip to clean up anything that ends up sticking in the microwave.

Fill a cup with warm water and place it in the microwave.  Also, warm a cloth and place this in there too.  Then, microwave both items for about 20 -30 secs.  Then, the air would have humidified and things in the microwave loosen up.  Then, wipe down with the water and cloth.  This method gets rid of the dirt quickly.  EASY PEASY!  

Lise

I have a better way of cleaning up the microwave.....................

................. ignoring it.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

yes, this is a Jack Handey thought, not my own.  I can't think of anything profound this afternoon.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

"You get paid to get laid."  This rhymes.  ;)  I wonder if this speaks truth.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
 I have a tip to clean up anything that ends up sticking in the microwave.

Fill a cup with warm water and place it in the microwave.  Also, warm a cloth and place this in there too.  Then, microwave both items for about 20 -30 secs.  Then, the air would have humidified and things in the microwave loosen up.  Then, wipe down with the water and cloth.  This method gets rid of the dirt quickly.  EASY PEASY!

Lise wrote:

[DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"] I have a better way of cleaning up the microwave.....................

................. ignoring it. [/DIV]

Are you two trying to tell me something about my microwave...

HEY! Im slacking on the guess pictures arent I? Ill have to take some later.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Russ needs more pictures.
Bill Cosby.

|