Make your own Candy Heart

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I bet they do make those customized candy hearts but you would probably be shelling out a lotta $$$ and have to order them in bulk size.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I just bought four pounds of hershey's kisses.. do they count?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Starfish Scientist

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick="self.parent.InsertSymbol('[img border=0 src=/forums/richedit/upload/2k3972f7a9c0.gif] ');self.parent.close_insert_pop();" alt="image file name: 2k3972f7a9c0.gif" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/upload/2k3972f7a9c0.gif" border=0]    

kingy

i hope you like them hersheys kisses cuz you have 4 pounds of them to eat.

Russ

nope, I put them out and let others eat them.. I try to avoid chocolate.

purelife

From Costco, Russ?  That's a lot of Hershey kisses.  That would also mean 4lbs worth of "kisses" from RSS.  

Sportsdude

ugh thinking about all that chocolate makes me sick to my stomach.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm going to forgive you for saying that about chocolates, SD. Bear in mind that.....

[FONT size=6]CHOCOLATE  RULES!!![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

anyone going to the story of chocolate at science world? purdy's 100 year anniversary.

Lise

Hubba what?? There's a chocolate exhibit at Science World?? Woot! Maybe we'll go see. Purdy's always have good exhibits.

I always look forward to their Open Day just before Easter. That's a really good tour of their factory.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

just not a giant huge fan of chocolate, bizarre as that may sound.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I saw that sign splashed on Science World about CHOCOLATE.  That caught my attention.  What is it usually all about?  What do you see?  I might check it out then.

Not many people like chocolate or anything sweet.  The other day, my co-worker all of a sudden, developed an allergic reaction to chocolate.  She has been eating chocolate her whole life but then, she started to feel itchy shortly after eating something chocolatey.  Oh dear....

Speaking of chocolate, has anyone had hot chocolate infused with herbs, ie, mint, rosebuds, etc?  There is this one place in Yaletown that only sells this.  I would love to have this EVERYDAY!  

Lise

Go to the Open House at the Purdys Factory, purelife. At least they'll give you more than just a hedgehog there. I remember getting peanut butter brittle, a hedgehog and chocolate coated waffle. Delicious!!

Nope. Haven't tried that place in Yaletown. What's it called?

Nice avatar, btw.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks Lise.

Do you know when is the next open house?  I tried googling and even went to their website but couldn't find anything.  Is it in March some time?  

Oh, here's the name of the place.  I don't often go to Yaletown because it's out of the way plus it's so "hosh posh" with snobby people.  I don't fit in.

[H2]Chocoatl[/H2] 1127 Mainland | Vancouver
Tel: 604-676-9977

Russ

purelife wrote:
 From Costco, Russ?  That's a lot of Hershey kisses.  That would also mean 4lbs worth of "kisses" from RSS.   [/DIV]
 Dont give her any idea's. Ive been calling her the kissey monster.

Nope, bought it from xtra foods at that champlain mall place. I had picked missy RSS up from work and we went to M&M meats of which the closest was at champlain mall.

Yaargh!