The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Well, today was do some maintenance around the back yard day.

Started off with my daughter asking why there was a small kitty swimming around our above ground pool... Ended up being a poor squirrel that had fallen in, with no way to get out. I ended up using my scrubber extension to get the squirrel out. Poor thing was so weak it barely could hold on as I lifted it out, when it passed the lip of the pool it collapsed onto the ground wheezing and shivering. I left it there alone for a bit then came back and tried to feed it peanuts. As it grabbed a few and took off, I though in retrospect that this was probably the one that I have been trying to get for a while to stop it from throwing stones and nuts at my window.

So after getting the pool draining as I finally admit its cold and not pool season anymore, i finally cleaned my gutters. What a pain in the butt when you are too friendly and all the neighbours come over to talk to you.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Been away for a couple of weeks, going back this afternoon.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Still moving. Today I've taken delivery of a washing machine, a table, four chairs, a bookcase and two wardrobes.

Gopher

No Internet connection for three days - surprisingly I didn't miss it (too busy with the ongoing house move.

Natasha

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays.

Gopher

Thanks Natasha, I'm still basking in the glow of newly being on first name terms with one of the British soap superstars.

Gopher

Happy Christmas to all still standing. I've just finished buying the food and now I'm going to collapse in a heap of self-satisfied sighs.

TehBorken

Congratulations. :)

And Happy Whatever to everyone.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Wherever. Btw the snowdrops should be in flower here by the end of the week.

Gopher

My birthday only days away, my trip to Portugal only a few weeks....not sure what the rest of the year has in store.

Gopher

I shall also not buy Dolce and Gabbana because I cant afford to.

Gopher

Who'd have believed that there's a town named Batman in Turkey?

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Apr 07 15 09:36
Who'd have believed that there's a town named Batman in Turkey?

Not me. I still don't believe it.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman,_Turkey

|