The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Blast of rain today was kinda nice.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

So one of my sisters let me know that I am going to be aunt again.

Russ

Quote from: Lil Me on Jul 06 14 07:54
Blast of rain today was kinda nice.

Im looking forward to some cooler weather and rain.
Preferably not here on Thursday however.. as thats my crewchange helicopter day. Friday is fly home. However the craw in this plan is they forgot to book flights home for me.. so I hope I dont get crummy flights, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hope they don't put you on a cross-continental Greyhound bus!  It would be interesting...
But you are probably tired and ready to get home.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

I went fishing last night. After four hours I had several bites, caught one blue gill, and two tree limbs!

Gopher

Wondering if I can bestir myself to write a long overdue letter.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Just heard that my cancer count has fallen to less than 0.1 which is the lowest they record. Going to celebrate with a curry - and a day of indolence.

Russ

Quote from: Gopher on Jul 11 14 02:59
Just heard that my cancer count has fallen to less than 0.1 which is the lowest they record. Going to celebrate with a curry - and a day of indolence.

This is REALLY good news Gopher!

Russ

Made it home. Flights weren't too bad.
Had a BBQ here for all of SS's family for lil Russ's bday. I didn't know about this till I got home yesterday

Gopher

Nice surprise Russ, why can't every day be celebrated? Today the weather's celebrating with rain after a far too hot yesterday.

Sportsdude

Busy times over here. Things are moving fast, again.
Wedding in Vancouver was good (I may have already said this) and the farewell tour 2.0 through Seattle was reassuring - I've seen most of the neighbourhoods now and the gentrification is the same, boring self.

The apartment is taking shape. I have a bed, a cabinet, and two tables. For drapes, I bought a two dollar table cloth from dollarama and have been using it to block out the sun and create privacy in the bedroom. I'm still working on the bed frame.

I'm in the beginning stages/process of talking my way into forming a panel with a bunch of famous people so I can critique them during a conference next year in Florida. I'll see where my talking goes.

Raining here today.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Good for you. An interesting life moves fast.  Sunny here and not as overbearingly hot as yesterday.

Lil Me

Great news Goph.

Welcome home Russ.

Glad to hear things are shaping up, SD.

Russ

Hello All!
Thanks LM.

Well, super busy since home. The Bday on Saturday, a wedding yesterday, and been busy working on the Plymouth today. Not to mention, three trips to the parts store and calls across Canada and the US looking for parts.

Lil Me

Limping.  Groin pull from training at taekwondo.

|