The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

A friend of mine is from Finland. Hope you enjoy, Gopher.

So I finally bought a bed. I cried of joy while checking it out at IKEA. This performative act should have happened two and a half years ago.

To the end of insomnia! *raises beer can*
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You are as charming as ever, Kitten.  It's so nice to read you again. =)

I spent the day in the garden, in the rain. I have little golf ball size purple cauliflowers peaking through the leaves. 
And my bok choy has gone full out mutant.  It got huge in about two weeks !  :)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Just had my first Finnish breakfast, they are certainly big on herrings and mackerel here.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Quote from: Russ on Jun 22 14 09:21
My daughter decided to help my wife feed my fish. Without telling anyone she grabbed two mighty handfulls of algae eater food and proceeded to feed the fish. Now the catch is that algae eater food, is well, algae for algae eaters, just a little ah concentrated.
The tank got a little murky.
Unfortunately one of my non algae eaters, an angelfish, died due to the algae boom.
My wife is trying to explain to my daughter, there are consequences to not listening, and no fishie is not coming back. Aparently not working.
Still trying to get our 4 yr old to listen... :P 

purelife

My 2 yr old says "I fart" "I poop"  or "I pee" everytime she does it.  So lady like. 

She's so cute at this age...

Russ

Quote from: purelife on Jun 24 14 03:10
My 2 yr old says "I fart" "I poop"  or "I pee" everytime she does it.  So lady like. 

She's so cute at this age...

Ha! Our daughter still does that. She goes potty all on her own but likes to announce it to everyone.

Your daughter has a real cute smile, lol. Quite mischievous too.

<waves> hi PL!  Hope everything's well with you.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I am surprised to see so many beggars in Helsinki who are so much in your face.

TehBorken

What strikes you most about Helsinki? How long will you be there?

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 23 14 01:02
My first impressions of Helsinki are very good.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Off to Estonia tomorrow for the day, then leave Helsinki for Tampere and fly back on Monday.

purelife

Hiya Russ, how are your little ones doing?! 

I love that she is a total girly girl.  She is such a breath of fresh air after having consecutive boys. 

Russ

Hello PL.
Little ones are doing well. Lil SS wears dresses and hats ALL the time now, sometimes two at once. Lil Russ is different than lil SS growing up. We noticed lil Russ is more curious and tries to touch and play with every little thing, while lil SS would want the stuff, but never really played with it. Lil Russ likes to follow lil SS around everywhere, and when she plays with something he tries to get involved. Big sister she is, she will push him down and he starts crying. Lol. He is days away from walking, he pulls himself up and walks along walls and couches, but can't let go yet.

How are things with you and the family?

Russ

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 25 14 08:15
Off to Estonia tomorrow for the day, then leave Helsinki for Tampere and fly back on Monday.

Hope you enjoy your travels Gopher. Estonia would be neat, too bad you aren't staying longer, I have always found you need a week in each place to get the feel of the different cultures. Although I must admit, I normally end up at the bar.

Gopher

I'm sure I will as well. The sun set at about 11 last night.

Gopher

Estonia isn't only neat, it's cool and the old part of Tallinn rocks.
Wish my camera would let me upload a few photos.

Russ

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 26 14 09:18
Estonia isn't only neat, it's cool and the old part of Tallinn rocks.
Wish my camera would let me upload a few photos.

Interesting.. I'm going to hit mr wiki in a moment here.
I bought this all singing and dancing camera a few years ago. I don't have a clue where it is, my wife took it. I just use my iphone now.

|