The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yes, it's wonderful. I always look at it first to see what's interesting.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

kitten

I went outside to call the beasties, and caught the smell of someone's barbecue.  I wish I could have been there;  it smelled gorgeous.  I have a fresh batch of homemade honey marmalade bran muffins.  Snack time!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Gad, I don't believe this!  Put on a nice white blouse, made a fresh cup of tea, took a sip, and Presto!...down the front of my blouse.  How exasperating!  Into the sink, get the spots out, hang it up and change again.  I think I now qualify for the "Klutz Of The Year  ' award.

P.C.

Oh Kitten....you're still funny and charming as ever. =)

I'm one of those people who can't stay clean for five minutes.  I've always thought that those who can are the weird ones. lol

Hi Lil Me, Dude and Gophie.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi PC, Kitten, Goph, SD, TB
I've missed you all.  For 4 years, I had a really demanding job where the phone didn't stop ringing, and I didn't take a lunch break.  So no time for DS. 
Now I'm back to finishing my uni degree (it's only taken 21 years so far...), but a little more time for The Lunch Thread.

Rant of the day: Why don't people flush public toilets?  Twice, if necessary.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

I remember (not so fondly) when I had a cleaning contract with a curling club.  They always partied in the club, and clean-ups were sometimes nasty.  When I found a full set of men's underwear in the toilet tank, filled with an unpleasant substance, It was sort of the last straw.  I removed them and hung them beside the large mirror and left a note requesting the owner to please claim.  I recall that the contract expired at the end of the month, but I had no regrets over the loss of that job!

Gopher

Wonderful! This insight into your life is much appreciated, Kitten.

kitten

Good Morning!  and I think it is going to be a lovely sunny day and I can hardly wait to get out into the sunshine that's on its way.  First thing is to set out the smorgasbord for the cats, and then it's on to appreciate the beautiful day.  I feel so upbeat and happy.  A cup of tea and something to eat and let the day begin.

Lil Me

Morning!  Coffee for me.

Hilarious story about the underwear at the curling club.  Guess it probably wasn't so hilarious at the time.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Going to watch the Commonwealth Baton Relay tomorrow - don't care about a stick being handed from one person to another, but the atmosphere might be interesting.

Lil Me

Interesting, Goph.  Please relay(!) your observations to us.

Gopher

Gopher

kitten

Wow!  The travel bug has hit you hard.  Looks like so much fun and happiness for you.

|