The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I can imagine it would be hard to adjust at her age.  It would be a little easier (but not much!) for a younger more adaptable person.  However, at least Sakhi got to see her for a little while, and may be able to do so again before she returns home.  Anyway, you'll be there in August, so that will be so nice for her.  I was busy all afternoon with supervising my friend while he put in flowers and herbs for me.  For quite a long while it was warm and sunny, and it was wonderful to be outside for a change.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Kitten !!!!!!!!!!

I haven't read anything yet....have to play catch up. How nice to see you !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

OMG!  P.C.!  So wonderful to see another friend appear.  I'm feeling the magic word "euphoria" spreading happily through me.  Happy dances are definitely in order.  Hope to talk you later when you've caught up a bit.

P.C.

I'm so surprised to see you !

Having troubles remembering passwords. lol

I'm at a loss for words.  So unlike me.  :D

P.C.

Should say hi to any familiar faces too. 

HI !

kitten

:) :) HI!!! :) :)  Had to leave for a bit to feed and monitor my cats to make sure they stayed at their own dishes.  They tend to migrate in case there is something more interesting in the other dishes.

P.C.

Oh Kitten....I'm just so thrilled to see you.

So how many cats do you have now ?  Lol

We lost our old guy earlier this year.  He was 19.   I miss him so. 

kitten

I have two full-time cats. Kaycee and the kitten he adopted, Skinx   The part-time cat I named Mr. Tibbs, and he comes in for meals at the regular feeding times, (usually, not always).  He is a battlescarred tom, not that old, but he's fought a lot of fights and under a coat of dense fur he's quite skinny.  My Skinx is a tuxedo that Kaycee used to play with.  One day Skinx' owner decided she wanted a ginger tom instead, so she threw her out.  I noticed she was following Kaycee around and I watched as he guided her in the door and led her to his dish.  She ate and promptly got sick because she hadn't eaten for so long, so I waited a bit and gave her a little soft food.  She loved it, and suddenly I had two lovely cats instead of one.  Happy ending for her and for me.  I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful cat. Of course you miss her, and it's so hard to say goodbye to one you care about.  My deepest sympathy to you.

kitten

Good morning!  Looks like another gorgeous day coming up once the clouds lift.  Love it.  You seem to be another early bird.  You must be so busy!  I wish you a happy and prosperous day, TehBorken. 

kitten

Good Morning!  I loved yesterday, but it got so windy I had to come back inside.  Today it is supposed to reach at
least 23 Degrees, so back to the patio before the wind kicks up in the afternoon.  Coffee and newspaper outside... perfect  If anyone is reading this, enjoy a wonderful day.

P.C.

Sounds lovely, Kitten.   :)

I spent the day planting a hedge. Only got half done.   I ache, I'm burnt and I'm tired.  In spite of that, I feel strangely good. 
Hopefully I'll be able to move tomorrow to get the other half done.

kitten

Applause, P.C.!!  What a tremendous amount of work you are doing.!  It seems you never have time to just kick back and be completely idle.  No rose-sniffing under your thumb.  You wouldn't have time to stop to smell it.  But congratulations on all you are accomplishing.  That's amazing.  How is your soreness now?  Starting to ease up with a couple of stiff ones and maybe a soak?
I had one of those incredibly perfect days....out in the sun all day, drinking cold water and just soaking up the heat.  Almost no pain, just perfection!  Oh, for another day like that again.  But I guess this was it and it will revert back to cold, wet days by the weekend.

P.C.

Quote from: kitten on May 14 14 09:11
Applause, P.C.!!  What a tremendous amount of work you are doing.!  It seems you never have time to just kick back and be completely idle.  No rose-sniffing under your thumb.  You wouldn't have time to stop to smell it.  But congratulations on all you are accomplishing.  That's amazing.  How is your soreness now?  Starting to ease up with a couple of stiff ones and maybe a soak?
I had one of those incredibly perfect days....out in the sun all day, drinking cold water and just soaking up the heat.  Almost no pain, just perfection!  Oh, for another day like that again.  But I guess this was it and it will revert back to cold, wet days by the weekend.

Nice, Kitten.  Perfect days are.....perfect.  lol  happy to hear you had a painless day.  We should all make sure we don't take these things for granted.

kitten

I think I have a wee bit of a burn, but that's okay.  Well worth it.  I have to learn to type all over again, it has been so long.  And of course they keep trying to correct all my spelling mistakes, which is simply British instead of American.  But I'm so slow now you would think my answers were coming by snail mail. It's bound to pick up speed as I go along.

kitten

P.C.,I apologise, but I will have to sign off now.  I hadn't slept since yesterday morning, and suddenly it caught up just now and hit me over the head with the sleep hammer.  I was up all night reading everything from one end of this thread to catch up to now.  What interesting discussions there were over the years I couldn't be here.  Wish I could have, though.  That was fascinating to read a chunk of history.  Hope you will be around tomorrow night.  I look forward to chatting again, if possible. 
I'm so happy for Gopher too. What a marvelous thing for him to find his dream come true.  Good night, and again my humble apologies.

|