The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

So your gf is being useless again?

;)  kidding.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Good to see u been wondering where u are

Gopher

Just had three days in Wales. Llandudno is a fantastic place. Recommend it.

DDD

Natasha

Quote from: DDD on Mar 28 14 01:47
yup
lol I was joking!!

I hope everything gets better asap!

Natasha

I spent my first Easter with my biological father this year  ;D
Was wonderful to have the extra family around.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Apr 25 14 06:12
I spent my first Easter with my biological father this year  ;D
Was wonderful to have the extra family around.

;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gopher

Just booked a week in Finland at the end of the June.

Neddie Geri

Hi, all you nice folks.  I Used to be Kitten on this site, but a computer hack followed by a long illness forced me to stop.  I'm glad to be back and hope to re-establish my kitten persona and all the karma I accrued.  Anyway, so good be here again.

Neddie Geri

Where is everybody????   This is like being in a large city and hearing only echoes instead of voices!  I've been reading some of the topics being discussed, and there are some familiar signatures.  Does no one remember me...Kitten?  I would like to resume my old identity and go back to being Kitten again instead of my rather cumbersome name.  I hate being a stranger in my old home...(sob, whimper).  My avatar was a small black kitten in a large white shirt.  Teh Borken picked it for me, since I had neither a picture nor the knowledge of how to find and post one.  I'm still woefully illiterate in that area but I'll try to learn.

Natasha

"I hate bring a stranger in my old home"

I know how you feel. I recently went back to home town. Although I was surrounded by family I felt like such an outsider 😥 I enjoyed seeing everyone and their expanding families but I'm not in any hurry to go back.

TehBorken

Quote from: Neddie Geri on May 08 14 08:31Does no one remember me...Kitten?  I would like to resume my old identity and go back to being Kitten again instead of my rather cumbersome name.

If you still have the email you registered with you can click "Recover Password" from the login screen and get your previous screen name back. If that's not possible PM me and I'll see what I can do. :)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Whee!  I'm back, and I'm doing my "happy dance". 
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|