The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Great news on the pig.
In other news.. my wifey sent me a pic of my daughter. It shows her sitting on the ground surrounded by hair, and one of her dolls in her hands. I thought she got ahold of some scissors and snipped the dolls hair. Upon closer inspection most of the hair on the ground around her is the same colour as hers. I guess this means she's getting another haircut soon.
The scissors are kept in one of those magnetic holder thingys for pens at the top of our fridge. My wife informed me, our daughter dragged a chair over to the fridge, put one of her small plastic lawn chairs on top, then added stacks of her art supplies boxes until she could reach them. I think we have to review our idea's on "safe places"
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hi Teh Borken, Russ, DDD....
What a little rascal your little miss is.  She and my son should meet after you read about what my 4 yr old did.
He got a hold of the box of pantiliners in the bathroom drawer.  He took the sticker part of the backing off of each and every one of them (about 30 or so left) and started to stick them on my bedroom wall like it was art work!  We should've captured a pic.  It would've been priceless.
Oh, and he got a hold of my US change coin purse and $40 US is now missing.  I bet he and his little sister were happily enjoying the thrill of ripping the two $20 bills to shred and then throwing the coins everywhere.  I searched high and low for the bills and so I really think they shredded it or they were accidently thrown in the trash.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

LOL kids...........................u can keep them  :D

Russ

Quote from: purelife on Jan 02 14 01:25
Hi Teh Borken, Russ, DDD....
What a little rascal your little miss is.  She and my son should meet after you read about what my 4 yr old did.
He got a hold of the box of pantiliners in the bathroom drawer.  He took the sticker part of the backing off of each and every one of them (about 30 or so left) and started to stick them on my bedroom wall like it was art work!  We should've captured a pic.  It would've been priceless.
Oh, and he got a hold of my US change coin purse and $40 US is now missing.  I bet he and his little sister were happily enjoying the thrill of ripping the two $20 bills to shred and then throwing the coins everywhere.  I searched high and low for the bills and so I really think they shredded it or they were accidently thrown in the trash.
If it was my daughter that took money, like she has, I would be looking in the toilet. However she has learned not to do that. I would also expect her to have them at her "art corner" where we have her paints and felt markers at an easel (reduces artwork on the walls).
Your littlest one sure looks cute!
My daughter likes cards and purses. So much we gave her a bunch of old gift cards and such for her to use as credit cards. Also she has two purses she likes to fill up with stuff, and an old iPhone she uses as her phone (no sim and its slightly broken so no signal). However when I was packing this last time to come away, I have two plastic credit card sized things I have to carry. Basically they are proof of courses I took, and the dates with course numbers. I couldn't find them and was tearing the house apart to find them.. and couldn't figure out how they were lost from my sea bag I always leave everything in. Ended up finding them long after I had given up hope, I was going out last minute shopping before I left the next day, when my daughter asked if she could come. I said sure and she said oh, let me get my purse and credit cards.. she dropped them on the floor when she was getting her shoes on. Lo and Behold.. there it was.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

purelife

Hiya GOPHIE!!!  How have you been doing?!  :)
It's scary to think how girls pick up on these "girly" things at such a young age.  My daughter loves her dolls and bags.  I've noticed how she likes to loop them in her arm and strut around the house.  I haven't yet purchased her a real girly bag yet but I'm sure in time, I will.  lol.  I like your idea of giving her old gift cards.  I shall keep them for that day when she has her fake wallet. 
I remember you mentioned you thought you were going to have a second girl but baby ended up being a boy.  I have been dieing to know the story to that!   :D   Please share.  And how is he doing? How old is he now?

Natasha

A little late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Gopher

Only have to go to the hospital once a month now, instead of every two weeks. However, it's for the rest of my life.

Gopher

DDD

Gopher

Most fashions are not as cheap as their wearers look.

Natasha

Third day this week of making batches of bacon cheddar deviled eggs... ugh!

DDD

|