The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Congrats Natasha!

Well, bought a christmas tree stand. My dad admitted to taking my old one a few years ago, when we used a fake tree the last two years.
I didnt fully read all the instructions.. how hard can a christmas tree stand be right? Well...
Some of these new ones have little tiny holes in the bottom, and come with rubber PLUGS. Yes they are drain plugs. If you put the tree in the stand, behind your couch on your laminate flooring, which you also happen to have an eggshell woolly throw rug in front of... make sure you have read the instructions and put the plugs in.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

purelife

Hi everyone! 

The xmas tree stand sounds complicated Russ... *cough* buy a fake tree! *cough*  ;)
Congrats Natasha on making the Deans list!!!  whoop whoop  :)

All is well here, just been super duper busy and enjoying what is left of my maternity leave before I head back to work.  *sniffles*

TehBorken

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 12 12 07:22
<------- made deans list  :)

Congratulations! May I ask what you're majoring in?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Quote from: TehBorken on Dec 13 12 08:02
Congratulations! May I ask what you're majoring in?
Thank you.
I'm majoring in Medical Transcription
and I'm taking an art appreciation elective  :D  one has nothing to do with other, I know, but a person can only go as high as an Associates Degree in my major so why not make everything else fun?

Natasha

Russ

Quote from: purelife on Dec 12 12 09:41
Hi everyone! 

The xmas tree stand sounds complicated Russ... *cough* buy a fake tree! *cough*  ;)
Congrats Natasha on making the Deans list!!!  whoop whoop  :)

All is well here, just been super duper busy and enjoying what is left of my maternity leave before I head back to work.  *sniffles*

Hi miss PL~
I hate fake trees. I only put up with it the last few years due to being too busy. I usually get a permit and go get my own.

Hope you have a great remaining maternity leave... they dont seem to last long enough.

Russ

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 13 12 02:07
Thank you.
I'm majoring in Medical Transcription
and I'm taking an art appreciation elective  :D  one has nothing to do with other, I know, but a person can only go as high as an Associates Degree in my major so why not make everything else fun?

OK. I admit defeat here. Is that like a pharmacist? Or is this the person that decifers doctors writings?

Gopher

I wonder when the inch replaced the barleycorn as a unit of measurement.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Quote from: Russ on Dec 13 12 02:21
OK. I admit defeat here. Is that like a pharmacist? Or is this the person that decifers doctors writings?

A transcriptionst types up medical reports that have been dictated by doctors.

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Dec 13 12 02:43
I wonder when the inch replaced the barleycorn as a unit of measurement.

I think it was 2.6 fortnights ago.

TehBorken

Only interesting to me, probably... My son has reached his "target weight" required so that he can join the Air Force (which he intends to do ASAP). He's done really well, lost about 40lb in 8 ~ 9 months. 

Gopher

The media is peopled by flibbetigibberts and popinjays.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Quote from: Russ on Dec 13 12 02:21

Exactly as TB explained  :)  I'll start off working from home then transfer to an office setting after my kids graduate high school.

|