The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I keep coming across the wod 'jejune' - how is it supposed to be pronounced? - And what, exactly, does it mean?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Dear Church Family, strike that

Dear Friends and Enemies.

Recently my health problems have not been liver related so I suppose I can be thankful for that small mercy.

My problems began with my hospitalization on August 30 or September 1 I am not exactly sure which day of the week it was. I have a rather severe infection that possibly started in my kidney.  The doctors are not exactly sure when is began or where it could also have begun as a bladder infection but with my poor health it is hard to tell.

Well wherever it started I now have a bad infection that is in both my Kidneys as well as it is now in my bladder. All of which means that the past 3 weeks have been miserable. My white Cell count is still high. I only hope they find a regime of antibiotics that begins to work soon.

I say that because the pain killers they give me do not help very much at all. I think the worst part has been the past couple of days of vomiting and when I don't vomit I am left feeling damnably nauseous. I have also had very little strength. I think I will be back in the hospital by this time tomorrow it all depends  onwhat the doctor says tonight.

What I can tell you all is this. My infection is not responding well to the antibiotics. A normal infection should have responded or cleared up by now. Mine has not cleared up it seems to have slackened off somewhat and I am feeling a bit better but I do not feel anywhere near well yet.

The reason I say I don't think it has not responded well to the treatment is because I do not feel that I have gotten any better. I have spent the past 3 weeks in a immense amount of pain, passing blood frequently and often.  I am in pain every time I have to  void.. 

try to Imagine that you have Kidney stones every single day for the past 3 weeks and that you are tryign to pass one every couple of hours  well take that feeling and you pretty much have what describes the kind of pain I am having  to deal with every day for the past 3 weeks.

I think they called it a Pyelonephritis infection. I am not sure if I am spelling that correctly or if that is even what the doctor said it was.. I think that's what it is but I am not sure.

So if you do pray please keep me in your prayers

Signed
Devan

September 17 2012
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Today I was called to come in to the Doctors office. You may ask when getting a phone call to come in  and see you Physician is a good thing. Sadly, Today I found out my liver has decided to pack it in. Right now my health is pretty bad and I am doing weekly blood tests to monitor the situation.

Should things get worse it will be another stay in the hospital. Mind there is not much they can do except ease the pain and help one through the passing from this life even if it is at the cost of ones own dignity.  So that is one thing that  wont happen again. I am going to die at home should things get worse. I will not die in a hospital bed.  I will stay at one if they can help me and heal me. However they never knew what caused my liver failure the previous 2 times so  I doubt they will have any answer this time.   

Everything is now out of my Hands. I have no control over liver failure. I can only live or die taking things one day at a time. No one wants to die but I am ready if I should. It once again looks like I might find out what happens next sooner than I had planned. If I don't make it, it has been great knowing you all.

Peace be with you today. tomorrow and may you have peace in your lives the day after as well.
Signed
That Fat Bastard
Devan
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Seen a shop which advertises that it is open until 18pm. When is that?

Gopher

Orik

Huh.. But wasn't he a Government official pretending to be an actor =D

The crap that ends up in print sheesh...

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Nov 02 12 11:26
lol Joe (https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/548440_292476000869865_17590181_n.jpg)

for 10 bucks hell dishes, laundry, mow lawn........etc..........
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

US Election esult : and almost the whole world breathes a sigh of relief.

Gopher

Gopher

Wondering whether to go to Majorca again next year.

Gopher

Has Pippa written a parenting book yet?

Gopher

Three ton Stollen
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20656264 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20656264)

Russ

Home again.

Having to find the xmas tree stand which is well hidden for last three years. Clean the house, prepare food platters.. for 15 kids and 44 adults on saturday. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Hope everyones having a good season!

Best wishes Orik.

Russ
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

|