The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

;D   Thanks guys.  I'm actually looking forward to it.

Natasha

I'm scared, it's dark in the daytime!
At least the rain is nice  :)  I could do without the howling winds, lightening right outside my LR picture window and the thunder which sounds like it's right over my house  ??? :(

DDD

I have yet to meet a woman that has nothing interesting to say
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

The student Dr I saw yesterday was a little too friendly. He told me I was very pretty and exotic looking for the women in this area, he liked my personality, and had a good time with our visit   :D :D

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Jul 18 12 01:41
The student Dr I saw yesterday was a little too friendly. He told me I was very pretty and exotic looking for the women in this area, he liked my personality, and had a good time with our visit   :D :D

Did he ask u to
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Ask me to what? He was a student Dr who was married.... yes, I noticed  lol

Natasha

<---  regaining health.... slowly but steadily (thank God).

Orik

I spent the past 7 months walking around Naked. Today I am dressed for the first time in a very long time.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Stayed at home or went out naked to do some shopping?

Orik

I went out completly naked of course.  But now that I have my ring on again, I am once more fully dressed.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Went to the Island for the heck of it today; to remember that I once lived there, somehow, I think.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hi everyone.  Long time, no see.  :)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

HI PC long time no see.  How have you been ? what did you do while you wernt here and last but no least where you been at ? With out you here and some other folks who have also gone silent posters such as Tenkanni, Purelife, Lil Me, Van_Dan? Russ plus a few other regulars  since they stopped posting here

What I am saying PC is that Discover Seattle has been pretty silent with out you and a few others around here

Discover Seattle has sure has been a quiet forum that can be bad or good depending on how you look at it.

Gopher

|