The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Quote from: DDD on Jan 27 12 03:06

Sex only other than that RUN LIKE HELL

She's really not all that attractive anymore; the lifestyle caught up with her in the past two years and she aged rather quickly... kind of sad, really. The party life of hipsters.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Quote from: Sportsdude on Jan 29 12 12:17
She's really not all that attractive anymore; the lifestyle caught up with her in the past two years and she aged rather quickly... kind of sad, really. The party life of hipsters.
Everyone's attractive in the dark  ;)

Gopher

Just heard that a very close friend died yesterday, we had known each other for over 40 years.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Quote from: Natasha on Jan 29 12 06:51
Everyone's attractive in the dark  ;)

She was attractive in the light, back in the day. She looks closer around my age now - she's 4yrs younger - while I apparently became the hot one thanks to long distance running. I'm getting skinnier while everyone else is getting fatter as the years role by. I find this ironic.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Gopher.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Natasha

Quote from: Sportsdude on Jan 30 12 07:41
She was attractive in the light, back in the day. She looks closer around my age now - she's 4yrs younger - while I apparently became the hot one thanks to long distance running. I'm getting skinnier while everyone else is getting fatter as the years role by. I find this ironic.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Gopher.
Running or not, most men tend to get more handsome with age. It's like they grow into their looks or something.
Most women aren't as fortunate.

DDD

Quote from: Gopher on Jan 30 12 07:10
Just heard that a very close friend died yesterday, we had known each other for over 40 years.

That sucks  :(  40 years is a long time..........
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Jan 30 12 12:40
Running or not, most men tend to get more handsome with age. It's like they grow into their looks or something.
Most women aren't as fortunate.

most except you

Gopher

Why do so many feminists seem to do all in their power to rid themselves of any trace of femininity?

purelife

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Gophie.   :(

I totally agree with you Natasha.  Men as they age do look better and seem to be more comfortable in their own skin.  I have to say MrPL looks better now than 8 years ago, though mind you, he has packed on a few pounds but who doesn't in a relationship? lol. 

Gopher

Well that's different, he has stated that he wants his ashes to be scattered on the Nile.

DDD

Quote from: Gopher on Jan 31 12 10:33
Well that's different, he has stated that he wants his ashes to be scattered on the Nile.

Sounds cool to me

Natasha

Quote from: Gopher on Jan 31 12 07:46
Why do so many feminists seem to do all in their power to rid themselves of any trace of femininity?
I think you answered your own question.

Natasha

Quote from: purelife on Jan 31 12 09:41
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Gophie.   :(

I totally agree with you Natasha.  Men as they age do look better and seem to be more comfortable in their own skin.  I have to say MrPL looks better now than 8 years ago, though mind you, he has packed on a few pounds but who doesn't in a relationship? lol.
:D  so true. Honestly, I don't mind the extra pounds. It's love weight lol

DDD

|