The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

No Christmas shopping for us this year.  Lil guy got so spoiled that he doesn't need anything, plus, we spoil him throughout the year.  We did buy him the cutest backpack at duty free the other day.  He loves that we put his snacks in there and he can help himself when he needs it when we're out. 

Natasha

Quote from: Russ on Dec 22 11 04:19
Well, hope you all get your xmas shopping done!
Been done for about a week now.... Christmas shopping, and Christmas dinner shopping. I'll start cooking later this evening  :)  I'm so looking forward to the holidays.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Pemmican? I havent heard about that stuff in a LONG time. Where is it made, where did they get it? I wouldn't mind getting some.

Hi PL!
While I agree, in the fact that the little one is spoiled. We did the same with our little SS, she has anything and everything (mostly from friends and relatives passing down stuff, we stopped buying a while ago). We still decided to get her birthday (this past week) and a few xmas presents. We did have a long discussion on it, and still decided to get her something. Mostly clothes, although she has LOTS. LOL.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Girl clothes are the cuutest and you can never have enough!  I guess they learn young. ;)

We finished our Christmas grocery shopping tonight and surprisingly, stores weren't that busy.  We also purchased an ambulance Tonka toy that lights up and makes noises for $9.97 at Costco for the lil guy.  Can't go wrong with that!  Thank goodness he now has his own room (for now) so that all his toys are there.  I'll be giving some of his toys (and younger clothes) to our neighbor soon. 

Natasha

Have a few hours til company arrives and things pick up around here again so I thought I'd take this time to wish everyone a

Merry Christmas

Russ

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 25 11 02:14
Have a few hours til company arrives and things pick up around here again so I thought I'd take this time to wish everyone a

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a good eve.

Russ

Quote from: purelife on Dec 23 11 09:37
Girl clothes are the cuutest and you can never have enough!  I guess they learn young. ;)

We finished our Christmas grocery shopping tonight and surprisingly, stores weren't that busy.  We also purchased an ambulance Tonka toy that lights up and makes noises for $9.97 at Costco for the lil guy.  Can't go wrong with that!  Thank goodness he now has his own room (for now) so that all his toys are there.  I'll be giving some of his toys (and younger clothes) to our neighbor soon.

Currently we are keeping all the clothes, but will be passing them off soon to two friends of ours that have younger daughters than little SS.

Fun Fact: did you know that any Costco item that ends in .97 is on clearance? They are either ending their season inventory, or will not be stocking that item again in teh future at that outlet. Not all outlets have teh same stuff.. depends on the demographic wants of the area of the outlet.

Gopher

I had a wonderful Christmas, and hope that everyone else did too.

Natasha

It was fun, fantastic and I'm still sore from all the gaming  :) 

Now to plan our New Years trip  ;D

Gopher

My new year is pretty certain to be good as well. Where are you going to, Natasha?

Natasha

An overnight out of town thing  :)  I hope I've recovered from Christmas by then.

Sportsdude

Spent the day reading a book. Now on to another.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Quote from: Russ on Dec 25 11 07:55

Fun Fact: did you know that any Costco item that ends in .97 is on clearance? They are either ending their season inventory, or will not be stocking that item again in teh future at that outlet. Not all outlets have teh same stuff.. depends on the demographic wants of the area of the outlet.

My friend taught me about that trick and I always keep my eyes open for those type of sales.  And I often keep my receipts for 40 days because of the price adjustments.  I've saved so much from keeping those receipts.

Gopher

|