The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Yes, let's know if you find it, Orik. Items of sentimental value are irreplaceable.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Natasha

Quote from: purelife on Nov 14 11 11:36

awww, love that name!  What kind of dog is he?  I agree with DDD, pictures please!!
It's a mix of Cur and Walker.  It's so tiny right now and very feisty  :D His potty training is comming along well and he's getting better at putting itself to bed. I walked into the bathroom this morning and he was spread out on the vent sleeping  :D  He wasn't hurting anything so I just left him there.
I've been trying to take pics of him but when he's awake he doesn't stop. If I do get some decent pics of him, I'll definitely share them.

Natasha

Quote from: DDD on Nov 17 11 11:03
I am feeling sick again FFS
Bless your heart. Hope you feel better soon.
Get well hugs!!

Orik

Get Well Soon DDD

100.00 Reward for Lost Ring

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I hope you find your ring, Orik.  Maybe check Craigslist and post ads around the place where you think you lost it?

Sportsdude

It looks like I have a blind date lined up through a friend when I return in a week and a half. Ha, I'm more less fresh of the boat. I guess I'll have to do the the homeless funny man routine. Regardless, it should be fun - the prospect of a blind date to remember that you were once young sounds a lot more exciting than, oh, I don't know, trying to talk to the ex.. Then again I haven't been on a date in yeeeeeeears. Ouch, I'm getting old.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good luck SD!  I've never been on a blind date so you'll have to share your experience.

Gopher

All the best, SD. They really can work! Let us know how you go on.

Sportsdude

We shall see. I still find it all hilarious.
I've never been on a blind date either.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I've been on a couple - both with stupendous results.

DDD

I am not sure if i would want to go out with a blind person..  :o

j/k

Good luck and just have sex fun   ;D

Natasha

Cyber Monday was a huge bust  :(   Now I have to actually get up early, get ready, get in the car, drive, go to the store and do some actual shopping  ::) 

Orik

I have been Checking Cragilist, The Province & Sun newspapers  daily. I have also placed adds up where I lost the ring or at least where I think I lost the ring & Yet so far I have found nothing not even got one bit of feed back on it. =(

I am very heartbroken over this. who would think a ring could hold such meaning, even years after it  stopped holding the original meaning behind it.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|