The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Is he using your toothbrush?

Has he asked to use any of it? Do you use any of his?

deciding what else to move to my new shed. Have moved lots of stuff out of the hot tub room (hot tub has been used as a storage area and needed the pump fixed for 10 years), moved most of my camping equipment including two 20lb propane tanks I didnt know I still had from the carport at the house. Shifted stuff around under the carport and discovered many more lost and forgotten about things.

Going to start moving stuff again today.

Anybody know how to go about removing a tree from your yard? I know its something like 50 bucks for the permit (on my own yard!), then they have to come out and check you actually have to remove it, then that you actually put a tree back up. They even have to approve the type of tree you replace it with. Writing that just makes me angry, lol.
Anybody have any recommendations for tree cutting/removal? The tree is around 80 feet high, and between power lines on three sides (to my house, the neighbors, and the front main lines for the block). So Im not allowed to do it myself according to the city.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 I hate lying in bed and not being able to fall to sleep[/DIV]
 Have you tried getting into a nightly routine? Turning off the puter and TV giving your brain plenty of time to unwind?

Orik

I know I have.. the computer and tv are in different rooms..  hard part is sticking to the same routine.. so far its not helping  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 I hate lying in bed and not being able to fall to sleep[/DIV]
 Have you tried getting into a nightly routine? Turning off the puter and TV giving your brain plenty of time to unwind? [/DIV]
 No my hours are all screwed up right now plus being stressed out does not help out at all. Too much on the go and it lands on me to decide most items. Moving the shop and building a new location plus health issues and throw in court........I could keep on going but i think you get it.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
Anybody know how to go about removing a tree from your yard?  --

One of my customers @ day job runs a tree removal company.  I will PM you.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I have a strained left hamstring.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

nothing much worth saying here today
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Lil Me wrote:
 I have cramps.[/DIV]
 I feel for you  :(

Gopher

I'm surprised to have done something to my back just by walking downstairs.

Natasha

^ bless your heart. I feel for you too. *sends a soft rub to make it feel better*

Gopher

The soft rub worked wonders overnight, Natasha - now can youy send another one ovcer to see me through the day?

Orik

woke up I can't move my left shoulder or neck. the neck is cramped and knotted in to much pain to be sitting here...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|