The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

haha sorry to continue the IKEA/Swedish references but when purelife writes "LO" my brain thinks "LO" as in the Swedish Trade Union Confederation. haha oh my I need to get out more.

Yeah IKEA stuff does pile up after awhile.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Am I the only one who comes to the "I have nothing interesting to say" thread and has nothing to say?

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>Am I the only one who comes to the "I have nothing interesting to say" thread and has nothing to say?</DIV>

No I usually come, see what others have posted and wrack my little brain to find something to say.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Natasha wrote:
&lt;DIV&gt;Am I the only one who comes to the "I have nothing interesting to say" thread and has nothing to say?&lt;/DIV&gt;

No I usually come, see what others have posted and wrack my little brain to find something to say.
   lol... just like me  :)

It's bad when you have to wrack your brain to find something uninteresting to say.. lol

Orik

I think I am one of the few who reads lots but posts less. well thats true for other forums i read them but rarely post on those. here i read and post about the same amount. more so now that I am not working.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am tired today got up at 2:45 and played scrabble till 4 am  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

I have no idea what to say right now....uhm, I'm waiting for my clothes to dry???!!  

Orik

I went to bed at 6 pm for a nap slept till 7 pm. woke up from my nap, watched the hockey game posted on the forums &amp; worked till 3 Am Slept until 6 am and have been awake since just after 6 am =(  problem is once I wake up, I can almost never get to sleep again. So I just end up playing video games or surf the forums or watch tv. I try to go right back to bed, but after just laying in bed for another hour I usually get up. Unless I am lucky enough to fall back to sleep.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I hate lying in bed and not being able to fall to sleep

Lil Me

DDD wrote:
 I am tired today got up at 2:45 and played scrabble till 4 am

--

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wakes up in the middle of the night.

I usually read or watch a movie until I start yawning again.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

you are not alone LM many stresses and worries, we need more distractions and diversions to help us destress and sleep better... you have a better half to talk things over with (when he isn't away working) that helps ots just to have some one to talk to.. but if you awake at 3 am who do you talk to when your alone and any one you phone is likely to hit you with that phone ....

Anyways. Hi Lil_Me hows life ?

purelife

It sucks to be awake in the middle of the night.  It also sucks that when you're so tired, that you can't fall asleep and it takes a good few hours, thinking about crap.  

Orik

That it does Purelife, I agree whole heartedly that there is nothing worse than those times of insomnia where one lays in bed for hours thinking and just can't shut off the mind. or when wakes in the middle of the night to fail to get back to sleep... and right now I would dearly love a few nights of solid undisturbed rest. no laying awake for hours no waking in the middle of the night.. to get back to a day shift schedule &amp; all the better to look for work...

DDD

Yes alot on my mind plus dossing it with beer has not been working for me

F'n tired today

Sportsdude

A roommate is using my stuff again.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|