The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol....and he's not buying my story.  I have on occasion, logged out.....and come back in within the half hour.  I can see my handle still there, but I am not logged in.  I think I'm just explaining poorly.

How did things go at the Dent Doctor, Lil me ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Yup.  If I have cleared the TIFs from my computer, I have to log back in.  IF I had been logged in withing the last 30 minutes..... the handle remains visible, but  I see no other indication that I would see as a logged in member.  

Lil Me

I talked to the Dent Doctor on the phone. Next, the driver of the van needs to get his vehicle over there....hopefully, it is repairable without the filling/sanding/painting that costs arm + leg.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hope it's reasonable Lil Me.

It's true....it's true....I swear.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/c010.gif" border=0]

Michel....don't make me come over there.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p015.gif[/img]                                                                                                            

It's important to keep our priorities straight.  

P.C.

.

P.C.

Jeeez.....I can barely make it to 10 o'clock these days.  Busy day.  I had to rebuild my Christmas tree and it took me much longer than I remember from the first time I made it.      

Orik

Quote from: Michel on Dec 04 08 09:26priority, priapism, it's all the same...  

Priapism  is a potentially harmful and painful medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state

umm just how does priority and priapism become the same thing... one sounds very painful and a bit dangerous..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|