The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Wondering how things are with our dear KITTEN.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Quote from: Lil Me on Jul 14 14 09:01
Limping.  Groin pull from training at taekwondo.

So tempting.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

And after 22 years the Plymouth runs!! I ended up flushing the tank with 7 gallons of premium and got most of the rust and crap flushed through. Put a really good filter inline before the carb and it seems to run good. Well after an hour of running anyhow. Checked all the brakes and adjusted them up. Put a new master cylinder on and bled it all through with new fluid, its amazing how much time that took, and all for some silly idea like stopping. New plugs and stuff. Flushed the rad five times and put new 50/50 mix in. Those weeds behind my garage have no idea whats hit them. Tomorrow is new tyres, and then check the tranny fluid, hope it moves and off to the tranny shop for the 1000 dollar question... Does it need a service or a pull and overhaul.

Lil Me

Wow Russ.  Great job!

Maybe you could fire up the old decommissioned USS Missouri in an hour, just like in the Battleship Movie. (Or so I've heard-- haven't seen the film)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Quote from: TehBorken on Jul 16 14 09:52
Awesome...show us some pics!!

Ok, I'll have to try again later. The pics are on my iphone, I can't figure out how to resize. On my way out the door for one day insurance. 

Russ

Running great. However... Drove 2 miles and got home. Out front and parked talked to neighbor and saw green dropping. Blew a freaking frost plug. Back to the backyard on jackstands. f*ck !

Russ

Sorry about pics. Started working on it , friends dripped by and got drunk instead

Russ

Quote from: Lil Me on Jul 15 14 10:39
Wow Russ.  Great job!

Maybe you could fire up the old decommissioned USS Missouri in an hour, just like in the Battleship Movie. (Or so I've heard-- haven't seen the film)

I wouldnt attempt to put steam or heat through any of those old systems. Lol

Russ

Wtf. How do i reduce picture kb sizes on my icrapphone. Off to mr google

Russ

Russ

It worked!!
Im not going to admit how long that took me. Fer F#@K sakes.

Gopher

I've just done a silly test to find out what animal I was in a former life. I was a unicorn.

Gopher

Long heatwave over here, almost dehydrated. Maybe Wales will be a bit better when I go there on  Friday, at least I'll be by the sea and there will be some mountain air as well.

TehBorken

We went downtown yesterday for some grocery shopping and then came back up and watched a few episodes of Dexter.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|