The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Looks like being organized is the only way I can cope.  Grey pills, white pills, tiny little blue pills, orange long segmented pills;  the list seems endless.  I need a secretary!    ;)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

I know the feeling Kitten, my regime is one half an hour before breakfast, three with breakfast and then nothing but water for two hours, then another four and then nothing but water for an hour - then, hallelujah, I'm free until one at bedtime (not forgetting the injection every three months). Incidentally, they're all white.

Hi. Purelife, time seems to more than fly. Can't believe your children are so old already. Seems like yesterday before they were even born. Always good to hear from you.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hi everyone! :)
time to have some dark chocolate. 

Gopher

You've just reminded me of crystallised ginger!

Lil Me

I have a small paper cut and it hurts like the dickens.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Awww!  Here's a long-distance kiss for your finger to make it better.  It's supposed to be even better than a bandage!

purelife

Oh, that reminds me to buy some crystalized ginger! 
Heading to Bellingham for shopping, haven't been there since Jan. 

Gopher

I'd forgotten all about it until you reappeared.

Lil Me

I'm going to Bellingham on Sat but probably won't have time for shopping.  Jeckyl's band is competing at the Highland Games, so it will be a day out on the field.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

That sounds like a lot of fun, Lil Me.

Gopher

kitten

Quick! Send out a search party!

Seriously though, I hope you find it.  Communication devices are essential these days, especially if you are in a situation where you need help quickly.  With your health issues, you can't afford to be without one.

Best wishes for a quick retrieval.

Gopher

I found it five hours later - in my bed!

kitten

Hurray!  Glad you located it, Gopher.

Gopher

So am I. While I was looking for it I was calculating how much I'd have to spend on a  replacement.

|