The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

The sun went, the clouds returned, but for a while there was gorgeous sunshine and I sat outside and ate some frozen yoghurt and simply enjoyed the day.  I'm planning to read another book tonight and relax with my cats.
See you tomorrow!   ;)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

All I can say, Kitten, is...you're doing it right.  Enjoying moments we too often take for granted. 

Have spent the last couple days prepping gardens and prepping for a massive garage sale. Something I should have done BEFORE I moved.  What a mistake that was. =)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Quote from: TehBorken on May 21 14 06:31
Yesterday we went downtown and did some shopping for the stuff Sakha can't find at Safeway or Albertsons, then came back up here and browsed in the mall. I needed an air hose extender for my air compressor, so that was my big purchase. Oooh the excitement never stops. :)

On another note, my son reached his "ATP" status and is now allowed to wear civilian clothes when off duty. Apparently it's bloody hot at Shepard and it's nice to get out of his heavy camo suit and wear something lighter when walking around the base.

Forgive my ignorance....what is ATP.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Two Finnish girls staying here at the moment.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Quote from: P.C. on May 22 14 07:04
Forgive my ignorance....what is ATP.

I think it's "Advanced Training Phase" or Protocol or Program or Plan or something that starts with 'P'. Basically all it means is he's been there 4 weeks without screwing up, lol.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Thanks for the enlightenment, I thought it stood for something important.

Sportsdude

Kitten!!!

I'm moving to a new place on the 1st - my own place! Not only is it great that I'm moving, but I will eventually acquire a proper bed to sleep on for the first time in 2.5 years... Spring came and went in Montreal. We are in summer now- the terraces are full. However, summer left and spring came back today with the rain. The Habs won last night, so the city is at peace with itself.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Congratulations, SD!  I liked Montreal in the summer.  I lived near Sherbrooke St? Avenue?, on Shuter St.  I remember a gorgeous place on Sherbrooke that served the best gravy I've ever eaten.  I worked at the Allen Memorial Institute, about a half-hour walk, and would climb part-way up and lie in the grass and read after work.

It's good to see you back on the board here.

Gopher

Nice to find that two oldies have come back, now where are the others?

kitten

I hope that someone, out of idle curiosity, will take a look here and see that it is turning into a fun and happening place again.  It's so good to be able to make a fresh start on a neglected place.  Long may it last!  It has to be spread to as many old regulars as possible by any means available in hopes they will come back and join in.  There are so many good topics already posted with lots of room for more.

Fingers, eyes and toes crossed for better days to come.

kitten

In the news today the story of how the Thai military has taken over the ruling government is still prominent.  The government employees are quaking with fear, for the unspoken motto of the military is that they are the Thais that bind. :)

Gopher

TehBorken

Quote from: kitten on May 24 14 05:12
I hope that someone, out of idle curiosity, will take a look here and see that it is turning into a fun and happening place again.

Invite a few friends. Leave a link on Facebook. Tattoo the URL on your kid's foreheads. One of those has to work.

Gopher

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on May 24 14 11:38Tweet the link.

Keep your weird sexual perversions to yourself! (Unless you have pics, that is.)

|