The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

My trusted camera was a Kodak (loved it), however something went wrong with the shutter and it would have cost more to be repaired than what it was woth. I was then given a Canon Powershot A3300IS about which I liked nothing at all, it just didn't feel good and was far too complicated; in the end I settled for an Olympus VH-120 which was right for my pocket and 'felt' good...apart from being user-friendly. Good results from it so far.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

^ I LOVED my old Kodak as well. Had it for years but could only use a certain type of battery with it. After so many years the battery wouldn't keep charge for very long. I considered getting a new set (which I would've had to order) but my cousin needed a camera and it was a good excuse for me to get another camera. I have this one now..
(http://www.pratikev.com/fractalv33/pratikEv/portlets/downloadBLOB.jsp?pFileName=FujiFilm%20FinePix%20S2940%2014Mp%2018x%20Optic%20Zoom.gif&pTableName=PRODUCT&pInstanceId=3841103&pColumnName=IMAGE_NORMAL)

It's a FujiFilm finepix S2940. I don't like it at all.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Leave it to Brett Michaels to design clothes that make dogs look like sluts.

Natasha

How can the world end in 2012 when I have yogurt that expires in 2013?

Gopher

Natasha

Hates when I reach out to chat with someone who I thought I missed just to remember how much I'm really annoyed with them.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Jul 13 12 03:47
Hates when I reach out to chat with someone who I thought I missed just to remember how much I'm really annoyed with them.

:o   :(

Gopher

Natasha

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much to large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.

She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not ...to tell anyone about my operation!" "Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself." "Who is the third rose from?" she asked. "Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

Who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony?

The guy who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen donuts

DDD

Natasha

<---- is offically a cheerleading coach.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Jul 16 12 06:47
<---- is offically a cheerleading coach.

I will cheer to that yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ;D

|