The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

The ex randomly sent me a text message saying she was sorry for being a jerk. I'm not sure what she's exactly apologizing for - at this time anyway - but we're 'hanging out' sometime next week. The reactions from friends have ranged from "DEAR GOD" to "Oh no..." to "remember to bring your chastity belt." lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Why can't every season be football season  :(

DDD

SD................noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sportsdude

Don't worry... all that came out of it was a repeating nightmare for about a week.
I've got a cold or the flu now.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

I am not pleased with my new camera

Gopher

I was given a new one a few weeks ago, hated it and sold it so I could get a new one of my choice.

Natasha

Gopher

It was a relief, I really hated the other one and if I couldn't have found a buyer in a week I would have binned it.

DDD

Quote from: Gopher on Jul 05 12 02:41
It was a relief, I really hated the other one and if I couldn't have found a buyer in a week I would have binned it.

wish u could do that after you get married

Natasha

Quote from: DDD on Jul 05 12 04:07

wish u could do that after you get married
lol shouldn't this reply be in the other thread?

Natasha

Quote from: Gopher on Jul 05 12 02:41
What type of camera did you get?

Gopher

Olympus, the one I hated was a Canon.

Orik

I like the canon camera's mind you it is the Canon D10 series I like. A good all round sports camera. Mind I have never used it. I just like the features of it.

I have used a Canon Elph S410 PowerShot  that has been through hell & yet it still takes fairly good pictures. Unlike the Kodak Easy Share C530 which is just a boat anchor of crap. It takes pictures but I can never tell how good the shot will be until later. some look fine on the tiny lcd but blow them up on the monitor they are out of focus or blured

I had a really nice Kodak a couple of years ago but it got dropped on its corner once and broke.  Unlike the Canon Elph dropped down a flight of stairs and took pics afterwords. It got bounced down the highway after a bike accident yet it still works. The Kodak C530 has taken a bit of a beating but just can't be relied on anymore.

There is something to be said about each camarea out there some are good some are bad & the only way to tell if yo uwill like them is to go to the camera shop and spend time with a few of them in oyur own two hands to decide for yourself what is best.

Not a well known fact but  there used to be a canon camera shop in New Westminster that actually offered a loaner camera. I had to pay a rather ludicrous deposit but I got to use a couple of camera's for a day which helped me decide what camera I wanted most.

I would like to do that today if I had the money I am not sure which camera to go with. The Canon EOS 1D Mark IV or the well acclaimed Nikon D3X

With out being able to use either camera for a for hours I have no way to tell which I would want to buy more. Those are Cameras with price tags of one thousand dollars not a sum of money I am comfortable spending with out a couple of days to try the camera out to make sure I love it enough to drop that much cash.

There are much cheaper cameras but  I want to get in to some serious picture taking and the pocket digital camera just wont cut the mustard.

So tell us Gopher what camera did you decide to get. I have seen some of your fantastic pictures, so I know its got to be a pretty decent chunk of change you dropped for some pretty impressive hardware.

What did you get & why? What features made this camera better than the one you did not like.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|