TheAngel wrote:

I love your smileys...

'bless'    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TheAngel

Devil wrote:
My first bless...from an Angel...
...back at ya!

Say hello to your second blessing my child. ;)

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(191, 0, 191);"]Thank Russ! And a blessing for you as well! [/span]  

purelife

Russ wrote:
purelife wrote:
LOL Hiya Russ.

I start in April for the practices and the Regatta is in late May.  You gonna raw-raw cheer for me in your pom poms?  ;)

[/DIV]
 Hey PSL,

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I should/ might be back for May so If Im around why not?[/FONT] Im not getting into a tutu or bouncing about with pom poms either.

Ill sit there listening to your mp3 player though. :)
Sweet Russ!  I'll remind you again come late May if you and SS are around.  I've been warning my friends ahead of time to come and cheer my team on.     I hope that I survive the intensive practices.  *crossing fingers, eyes and toes*  I realllllllly need it.  We have some highly competitive members on our team.  

Sportsdude

you will do great purelife I know it!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I know that I've been posting about my rowing ever since I knew I was going to join it, so apologies if anyone finds it "repeating."  This is about the most EXCITING thing that is happening in my sport-life, right now.     And, I've NEVER been on the waters like this before.  

Sportsdude

watch out for jumping fish, do you get jumping fish in Vancouver? Over here when you get on the lake this asian crap which isnt suppose to be here anyway gets scared and jumps out of the water like a missile. lol

And its awesome when it rains and the wind picks up on the lake, the waves get higher then the boat and you feel like you are out in the sea or something.

purelife

Hmmm, not sure about the jumping fish.  But, I'll let you know.  I know that I'll enjoy the training in the rain.  April-May...known for rainy days.  :)  I hope that I'm lucky to get thunder!  That'll be awesome!

Sportsdude

lol the instant the coaches or whomever sees thunder you get called back into dock.  

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
lol the instant the coaches or whomever sees thunder you get called back into dock.

If a coach can actually 'see' thunder, he may be magic..

Russ

You havent been out on the water that much? Really?

I dont use all the things we have cause theres only so much of the water I can take.. I work on it now. lol.

So the canoe, laserII sailboat sit there alot. The skiboat we take out lots during the summer.

And yes, we do have jumping fish SD, but not the asian kind you are talking about. When Im out fishing I see a fair number of fish jumping in the early morning and at night around dinner time when the tide changes.. thats when fish eat.

Sportsdude

When I mean "jumping" fish I mean "jumping" fish

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8OmEr7VqI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8OmEr7VqI[/a]

Russ

Well, I found this thread but I was looking for another

Gopher

I decided to answer this as nothing else had come up for a couple of minutes.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|