The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 None at all![/DIV]
 I saw one!

And he talks... well IDK if he talks but he types  ;)  He's a talented Gopher  :)

Gopher

I wonder why I have to see the doctor at 9.22 next Wednesday, instead of 9.20 or 9.25?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 I hate all pills and avoid them ............

It's really best to do so (if that's possible). IMO pills fix one thing but screw up something else.

Agree 100%
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I wonder why there is so much heartbreaking potential to be found in beautiful days.

Orik

I Just Got a second Hand LCD Native Resolution of 1280X1024. @ 75 Hrz the Monitor was Made in 2004 it has a 450/1 Contrast Ratio.. whatever the hell that means..  I must say this LCD is leaps and bounds over the old Samsung Syncmaster I was using. The amount of screen space I now have is fantastic. After years of suffering through cramped looking pages dealing with text often to small & hard to read that I had to increase it so much that the web pages had to be scrolled from left to right then up and down just to read the full text.

This text is clear and easy to read, I am no longer squinting getting  headaches or sore eyes & this has only been a 24 hours since I made this spur of the moment purchase. I so love the additional screen space I now have. Just being able to read web pages better with out sore eyes was worth the 57 dollar expense. This monitor is such a pleasure. I never realized just how much, I hated that older monitor until I got this older model upgrade.

I never knew just how much scrolling I was doing on the old 1024X768 before.. This monitor looks & loads way better. Best of all no dead or stuck pixels.   This monitor is leaps and bounds better that the old one.. I will have to save up and buy another of these monitors from .. for now the Samsung has been down graded to use as a secondary monitor..

I am going to have to watch some movies or tv shows to really enjoy this monitor.. It is not widescreen but it does have the DVI connection I still can not afford a good TV/Monitor With HDMI second hand this monitor still cost me a fair dollar.. I am really starting to like My New to me Benq FP937S AKA the Q9T3 aka the T903 this 17 inch/19 inch monitor  it seems to have a few varying specs on it. depending on whether it is measured by the Americans or the Canadian ways one measures diagonal corner to corner and the other measures along from the top to bottom & from side to side  

I just can not seem to find the exact same name, specs or screen size in any one place for this nice monitor.. I have found so much info with many variations with sites saying that it was built in 2008.. but the Benq tag says it was made in October of 2004. All I can say is that Reboot Computers rocks it is a great place for finding second hand & refurbished computer related equipment for rock bottom prices. If you are poor this is the place to go to when you need to make those dolalrs stretch further.. best part is they have loads of volunteers and often times there is available positions. If you need to learn stuff about PC's from programing to building them repairing them refurbishing them & right down to recycling them for scrap

If you go to Reboot Computers & work as a volunteer with them, you can learn all about pc's and you will also get a great discount on stuff & sometimes you even can get stuff for free.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Lil Me

Did you survive the vampires, Goph?

Hmmm...I think I have a lab requisition for one of those.  Somewhere.  It was issued in Oct 2010?

*skulks away embarassed*

Started a free month trial of Netflix.  I think it's great so far!  Heckyl, Jeckyl and I watched Babe the Sheep Pig (old fave) on the xBox last night.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

It's never too late to wonder if you've fallen in love.[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 It's never too late to wonder if you've fallen in love.[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"][/DIV]
 yes but it is just harder to move on
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

True, it takes 'forever'.[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Thinking/4.gif"]      

purelife

My doc says I must lose weight in order to prevent the diagnosis of future diabetes.  I'm more at risk because I had it during pregnancy.  I'm doing good so far.  :)  

Gopher

That's tough, PL. What are you cutting down on?

purelife

chocolate and chips....these are really tough.  If I do have chocolate, it's in small quantities, just for the taste.  

I don't eat donuts so I'm ok with never touching them or if I do, have a small bite.

I got high off the chocolate facial mask that I used on the weekend.  That's about the only chocolate encounter I've had in 2 weeks! :)  

Sportsdude

I'm training for a 5k; part of this training includes beer.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I hope I haven't overplayed my hand.

|