The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Well here it is...the Old PC in a new Case. I should of posted the pics earlier. but They don't look to good.. think I should move it to the kitchen in the day and take some pics with the sunlight ...  I think I need to replace the web cam that ones Kind of broke and held together with masking tape lol.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I say, cut the yellow wire, Orik.    

Russ

I cannot advise you anything on that Orik...

Hows things PL?

Well we levelled the blasted shed. Looks great now.
I was painting my door trims and doors in teh master bedroom. I have decided I detest drips and such. lol.
I will be doing the rest of the house in a different way when I get to it. When I get back.

Today feels like BBQ weather to me...

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

No worries. I can not advise me either. but it does look nicer than the blue machine... and this one will last me another 1 to 2 years.with minimal upgrades needed, I am waiting on the release of the  "[a id="link_14" href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=3&campid=5336121882&toolid=10001&customid=28052&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2FIntel-6-Core-Xeon-Westmere-Gulftown-2-4GHZ-LGA1366-ES_W0QQitemZ280425533697QQihZ018QQcategoryZ164QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26ps%3D6%23ht_876wt_907" rel="nofollow"]Intel 6-Core Xeon Westmere Gulftown 2.4GHZ LGA1366 ES  Processor[/a] CPU to see what that does for the price on the Quad Core's

But damn a motherboard with 2 CPU chips with 6 cores per Cpu ... talk about over kill computing.. but will Microsoft or Linux be able to give us software to incorporate it all to its best efficiency.

[a href="http://www.bit-tech.net/custompc/news/605404/inte...next-month.html"]Although eight-core processors make more sense for servers and  workstations than desktop PCs at the moment, we're still likely to see  eight-core CPUs in desktop PCs in the near future. Would you be  interested in building a 16-core PC based on the new CPUs? Let us know  your thoughts on multi-threading in the comments section below.[/a]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

I picked up my asthma medication from the pharmacy today and was shown how to use it... I dunno what's going on... and neither does the doctor.
*shrugs*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I am due for a blood pressure check next week.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

49er

Russ wrote:
Well we levelled the blasted shed. Looks great now........

I wonder if roof is rigid enough to hold snow load if snow doesn't slide off

Little Fish

Didn't some one have that problem a couple of winters back there shed roof collapsed or caved in a little or something...

Sportsdude

I've had reoccurring dreams this week involving a village in Sweden outside of Stockholm, an old Swedish woman cook and a sailboat.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
I've had reoccurring dreams this week involving a village in Sweden outside of Stockholm, an old Swedish woman cook and a sailboat.

You been going to ikea again recently?

Sportsdude

Hahahaha

Sort of... A recent paper I wrote was on IKEA.

Russ

49er wrote:
<EM>Russ wrote:<BR>Well we levelled the blasted shed. Looks great now........<BR></EM><BR> <DIV>I wonder if roof is rigid enough to hold snow load if snow doesn't slide off </DIV>

I just noticed this, sorry missed this earlier 49er.

Hello! long time no see.

The shed is actually made in the states.. and although its put together with cheaper looking stuff, its actually REALLY sturdy when fully assembled. I read reviews on it saying that people had over two feet of snow on it, and the only problems that some reported was the rounded up 3/16" plexiglass skylights cracking. If that happens Ill put a 3/8 piece in its place.. I went up and put a bit of clear silicone in the joints of the roof pieces to satisfy my own doubts.. and it held my 240 lbs.

Linky:
http://www.lifetime.com/lawn-garden/

I was just at Ikea myself SD for shelving for in my shed. Man does that junk add up.

purelife

Hiya Russ!!  Doing pretty good here, still very tired almost everyday.  I don't get much sleep since LO gets up quite often a night.

I can't believe that MrPL's mom would charge us $1,000/month to watch her grandson when we're working.  I'm biting my tongue with her on this one.  I'm very disappointed in her and she was very serious about it too.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Hiya Russ!!  Doing pretty good here, still very tired almost everyday.  I don't get much sleep since LO gets up quite often a night.

I can't believe that MrPL's mom would charge us $1,000/month to watch her grandson when we're working.  I'm biting my tongue with her on this one.  I'm very disappointed in her and she was very serious about it too.

Hey PL! Good to see you around!
Im happy the LO <like that name> is doing well!

Thats too bad about your MIL.. Im surprised as well?

Russ

Little Fish wrote:
Didn't some one have that problem a couple of winters back there shed roof collapsed or caved in a little or something...

We had a temporary garage like thing in the backyard and the roof kept sagging due to the snow so we kept sweeping it off every day or so? Did I mention that on here? I make a poor witness.. sorry.

|