The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TheAngel

haaa, I'm exhausted!!  I just blessed everyone on the last page.    

tenkani

My eyes are malfunctioning.
I was trying to puzzle out your avatar.
Is it an Everquest wedding?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TheAngel

It's hard to tell because it's a small pic, it's from the movie 'The Labrynth' and my signature below is also lyrics from one of David Bowie's song's from the movie The Labrynth in which he also led a starring role. :)  

TheAngel

would you care to explain me, a little more in-depth detail about your avatar, tenkani?  ;)  

Devil

Labrynth freaked me out. David Bowie rocks, but his tights were just a bit too tight in that movie!

TheAngel

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]Hm. That's what Lise said!!  Hehe.[/span]  

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Please to meet you devil, I hope you guess my name.  ;)[/span]  

Devil

Hi TheAngel.  Nice to meet you

psst...I am not really a Devil..I am just Devlish!

Devil

TheAngel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)"]Hm. That's what Lise said!!  Hehe.[/SPAN]

LOL! it is a cool movie though.

TheAngel

got that right :)   let me bless the devil. ;)  

Devil

My first bless...from an Angel...

...back at ya!

49er

TheAngel, the Devil and the Penitent.............. for a moment I thought I was back in parochial school

When is a Priest going to register?  

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"]Lol, it's Ash Wednesday today. :)[/span]

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 127, 0);"]"Even in this Kingdom so late as the Reformation, eating flesh in Lent was rewarded with pillory."[/span]

Jesus Christ

Cheesus K. Reist

|