The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I like it soooooo much when I have to begin a second or a third pile of papers of things "to do" because otherwise important tasks could be lost if the pile ever fell and the cat plays with the papers...

What is it with cats and papers......and furthermore....what is it that they're only interested in important papers.

If you GAVE them a piece of paper to play with, they would be quite insulted....but if you're trying to read the paper, or write on the paper....then all of a sudden it's a very worthy toy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Maybe they can secretly read and realize its important. haha

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sometimes I think that may be true.

Russ

Hullo!
I agree with PC, LM. You are teaching your children to do the right thing, because it IS the thing to do. I also think the letter thing is the thing to do. Its up to you, but I think it would cause consternation between Heckyl and Jeckyl if one had no money and the other did.. then you would end up giving Heckyl money to meet Jeckyl for things and thus... yeah. Thats my theory and Im sticking to it. I could see it if he did it on purpose.. teach them the importance of insurance?

I screwed up on getting the wrong application non returnable parts for my winch. I have to order the right ones and have them coming.. hoping SS doenst know what the charge on the CC is.

But at least I bought a slow cooker today! Its on sale at Home Depot now.. 25 bucks with tax for one. Betty Crocker.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Even if Jeckyl hasn't got a full grasp on the money thing, having to dole out a few bucks will at least let him know that there is a connection between having to hand over money when we've caused damage to anothers property.  I mean...I wouldn't clean out the lil guys piggy bank....but even if it's only 5 or 10 bucks....the link is still there.....Damage costs money.    

Russ

Hey.. is Ukranian Tire part of that thing where if the register and advertised price is wrong the item is free? Cause if it is, the 100' of 5/16 rope is listed on the tag as 397 and they are charging 997. I got a dumb one at the returns and after attempting to even get her to understand that the price is wrong, I just got a refund. She acted as if I was lying when I said the tag said 397 and the machine charged me 997.

Its the new one along grandview, where the marks work warehouse, and pets mart is.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yes it is Russ.  GO GIT EM !!!  That's not even a subtle error.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k015.gif" border=0]                                                                              .

Sportsdude

P.C. its not good to sleep with your mouth open. ;)  

Sportsdude

Yeah I saw that clip, thought hmm bet Michel is watching. lol

I was watching I heard the Owl Call My Name. I knew from the opening sequence that it was British Columbia, but they were playing America the Beautiful. Did a quick wiki and it was done by CBS.

|